Fourtitude.com - List of aftermarket parts available for 1.4T engine ( NORTH AMERICA )
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    1. 06-17-2019 07:38 PM #151
      Quote Originally Posted by Poetic50 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      is there any more info on this?

they showed the turbo, any info on upgraded internals/manifold/intercooler/piping? I'm quite curious on the parts and cost on this one!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 06-17-2019 09:38 PM #152
      Quote Originally Posted by Kessel00 View Post
      is there any more info on this?

they showed the turbo, any info on upgraded internals/manifold/intercooler/piping? I'm quite curious on the parts and cost on this one!
      That looks like the older twin charged 1.4. Which would make sense given the claimed power figures.

4. 06-17-2019 11:34 PM #153
      Quote Originally Posted by Romanov View Post
      That looks like the older twin charged 1.4. Which would make sense given the claimed power figures.

Sadly it’s is the older twin charged . However RTMG made 230HP with only 0.8 Bar of boost on a 1.4Tsi with a GtX 2860r turbo. Not bad considering the boost and the HP.

5. 06-18-2019 10:37 AM #154
      Quote Originally Posted by Poetic50 View Post
      Sadly it’s is the older twin charged . However RTMG made 230HP with only 0.8 Bar of boost on a 1.4Tsi with a GtX 2860r turbo. Not bad considering the boost and the HP.

I'm curious what the full potential of the 1.4T would be if there were upgraded engine internals with a new intake manifold, perhaps plasma igniters.... everyone says go 2.0! Hell, might as well drop in a V6 twin turbo if there's room.

6. 06-18-2019 12:43 PM #155
      I'm curious what the full potential of the 1.4T would be if there were upgraded engine internals with a new intake manifold, perhaps plasma igniters.... everyone says go 2.0! Hell, might as well drop in a V6 twin turbo if there's room.
      VR6 Jetta would be SICK

7. 06-18-2019 08:56 PM #156
      VR6 Jetta would be SICK

Nah a 2.7TT. Lol

8. 07-03-2019 08:43 AM #157
      http://www.turbosmartdirect.com/Prod...psi-Black.html

Has anyone purchased and installed one of these?

9. 07-03-2019 12:39 PM #158
      http://www.turbosmartdirect.com/Prod...psi-Black.html

Has anyone purchased and installed one of these?
      Unless you change the turbo for something that doesn't have a wastegate already there's no need. The stock turbo is internally wastegated.

10. 07-03-2019 10:33 PM #159
      Quote Originally Posted by Tsiguy View Post
      Installed unitronic catted downpipe today, no different sound, still quiet with stock exhaust but definitely gained alot of torque, car yanks you to the right when it shifts gears at full throttle, will be giving a stage 2 review in the next few days
      Any updates on the stage 2 tune?

11. 07-08-2019 09:36 PM #160
      Installed unitronic catted downpipe today, no different sound, still quiet with stock exhaust but definitely gained alot of torque, car yanks you to the right when it shifts gears at full throttle, will be giving a stage 2 review in the next few days
      Any updates on the stage 2 tune?

Having some issues with the car after dp install and tune, about $500 into investigating it and still havent found the problem, car is running lean, will update after issues are resolved

12. 07-09-2019 03:30 PM #161
      Having some issues with the car after dp install and tune, about $500 into investigating it and still havent found the problem, car is running lean, will update after issues are resolved
      Exhaust leak? Check around the o2 sensor and the clamp mounting the dp to the turbo, might need retorqued or refitted

13. 07-10-2019 06:06 AM #162
      Exhaust leak? Check around the o2 sensor and the clamp mounting the dp to the turbo, might need retorqued or refitted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

That's the next thing I have to check, changed all coils and plugs
      Changed o2 sensor
      Checked for vaccum leaks and have had no luck

07-10-2019 10:30 PM #163
      How did you find out it was running lean?? DTC in ecm? How are the fuel trim?
      Jetta GLI 2002 vr6 24v: ABD CAI, TT cams, ECS crank pulley, Gruven Parts water pump + tensioner pulley, 4bar fpr, Unitronic stage 2 with Magnaflow high flow cat and rear resonator, 034 track mounts, GC spring/Koni yellow , Autotech rear sway bar/no front, Neuspeed strut bar, TT lca/spindle, , Ecs 12.5mm spacer, Hawk HP+ with 12.3in, To come: 13.1 brakes with 4pot touareg caliper!

15. 07-11-2019 09:44 AM #164
      Quote Originally Posted by vwmeater View Post
      How did you find out it was running lean?? DTC in ecm? How are the fuel trim?
      My buddy hooked his computer up and ran the codes and it came back saying it was running lean, and I'm new to tuning so that other stuff is basicly spanish

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567