Fourtitude.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    1. 12-29-2018 05:34 PM #26
      With the 034 springs...I like it allot!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 12-30-2018 04:04 AM #27
      Quote Originally Posted by Spinnetti_ View Post
      Its all the same system. GM (Dephi) developed it and its used under license by all sorts of manufacturers under many different names - maybe that's why they have poor quality control. Last I knew was sold to the chinese I think. I didn't like it with 19's (also in Dallas). I put on 18's with 255's and leave it in Dynamic. Doesn't ride anywhere near as smooth as my R8 which also has Magride, so the cheap a3 underpinnings probably have a lot to do with it.
      MagneRide is now owned by Beijing West Industries (BWI). The programming has a large impact on ride quality and handling. Companies such as DSC Sport have developed controllers for various cars that use MagRide as well as Spool based shocks. They do not have anything for the Audi/VW platform at this time.

4. 01-01-2019 01:35 PM #28
      Quote Originally Posted by rex_racer View Post
      MagneRide is now owned by Beijing West Industries (BWI). The programming has a large impact on ride quality and handling. Companies such as DSC Sport have developed controllers for various cars that use MagRide as well as Spool based shocks. They do not have anything for the Audi/VW platform at this time.
      Thx... the A platform definitely needs some tuning work. In the R8 its like butta. I just leave it comfort mode on that.

5. Member
      Cars
      2015 Audi S3
      02-10-2019 09:46 AM #29
      Just a little heads up, if you ever have to replace the shocks... they are made of Unobtainium.. had to replace my right front shock (way too many potholes in Montreal or Ottawa..) on my 15 S3 after 132000km. Audi Canada quoted me 859CAD. Just ONE shock! For the fact that I do not feel too much difference between comfort and dynamic ride... its not worth the money.
      2015 S3 Technik, Sepang, Neuspeed stainless steel Brake lines, Sparco Evo II Race Seat (sold), RBF 600, Resonator Delete, Firestone Indy 500 for dd, Bridgestone RE71-R for track.
      I have VCDS, will do scans and coding for beer in the Ottawa ON, area. PM me.

Cars
      2017 S3
      03-23-2019 01:40 PM #30
      No issues with the magride in my '17 S3. I keep the suspension in comfort most of the time due to the roads in the PNW being trash. Sometimes I'll flip it into dynamic if I know the road is good.
      '17 S3

7. Member
      Cars
      15 GTI, 03 Jetta Wolfsburg
      04-09-2019 10:28 PM #31
      Quote Originally Posted by germanrox View Post
      No issues with the magride in my '17 S3. I keep the suspension in comfort most of the time due to the roads in the PNW being trash. Sometimes I'll flip it into dynamic if I know the road is good.
      I do the same here in Michigan. I just swapped my Dunlop wintersports for Michelin PS4S and the ride improved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. 04-26-2019 11:54 PM #32
      They updated the mag ride in 17+
      I have 18MY, I like the mag ride a lot. I'm on stock springs.

It's not the softest over the bumps even in comfort mode, but it's great for cornering on dynamic setting.

Upgrade your RSB too, paired with the mag ride, the car carves corners like butter.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12