VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

UrS4 part out !

6K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  VAGgarage 
#1 ·
If i get enough interest in the car I will part it out. It is a 1993 Audi Urs4, the only thing I plan on keeping as of now is the engine. If you need anything else let me know. I can send pics of specific parts on the car if you just let me know what you wanna see. Easiest & quickest contact is 570-470-7970. You can also PM. As of now ( 4-5-17) I have everything for the car. The car is green & the paint is not the best. Interior is pretty nice, drivetrain parts all good for the most part. Car runs & drives, transmissions good, diff locks work etc. car is mostly stock aside from an exhaust that sounds great! car is located in Evergreen CO but could ship parts.

#4 ·
Still got lots left! Sold- gas tank, badges, exhaust, carbon fiber trim, cluster, couple other small things.

STILL AVAILABLE- bumpers, euro headlights, corner lights, inner & outer tail lights, hood, grill, interior, door cards, all body panels & doors, engine accessories, glass, dash, rear subframe, diff, driveshaft etc! Let me know what you want.

Getting rid of stuff cheap!

#9 ·
Partout

SOLD
-------
front bunper
drivers seat
rear bench part of seat
gas tank
exhaust
carbon fiber trim
power steering pump
linkage
sunroof/dome light cover

STILL HAVE
--------------
door cards
front grill
ac pump
rad support
all 4 doors
wheels
dash
blaupunkt radio
passenger seat (ecru)
euro headlights
hood
fenders
driveshaft
01E 5 speed transmission
rear bumper
front, and rear bumper trims
rear diff and chassis assembly
all 4 axles
suspension
etc!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.