Fourtitude.com - Can't log into your old account? Please check-in here.
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Fourtitude.com


    Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
    Results 1 to 25 of 374
    1. 06-19-2016 10:01 PM #1
      How long until my posts are visible? I forgot the password (and corresponding email address) to my old handle so I created this new account. I've made a couple posts over the last few days, but they aren't visible.

      I swear I'm not a bot or here to stir up trouble.. just want to talk VW's.

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       


    3. 06-20-2016 10:52 AM #3
      Romulus90, haven't posted in a while

    4. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    5. 06-20-2016 12:07 PM #4
      My original username is 'Seabird' but I don't know what email address I used when I set up the account over 14 years ago. I haven't been able to login to it since the Great Password Purge of 2016. I have sent two help notifications per the instructions posted at the top of the forum in the yellow box. Please help.

    6. 06-20-2016 12:12 PM #5
      I'm another long time member that can't recall what email account I used to set up my account originally and have not been able to reset my password/re-activate my account.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks
      Keith (original user name RexNICO)
      Last edited by RexCalc; 06-20-2016 at 04:16 PM.

    7. Member
      Join Date
      May 11th, 2007
      Location
      South of Atlanta
      Posts
      2,589
      Cars
      2003 MK4 wagon 1.8t, 2006 TT DSG
      06-20-2016 10:44 PM #6
      Figured it out, thanks
      I relocated from OH to GA at the end of 2017, still getting the garage unpacked.

      NEW Feedback sub-forum

      Looking for MK4, B5, B5.5 & C5 stuff PM me about small items.

    8. 06-21-2016 12:36 AM #7
      How can a username of "J-Tim" turn into "Harold Scruby" ???

    9. 06-21-2016 12:42 AM #8
      Harold Scrubby ???

      I mean, seriously ?

      Can I have my old J-Tim username back... please ??

    10. Administrator LangsamKafer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 17th, 2001
      Posts
      19,591
      Cars
      2015 Equinox
      06-21-2016 12:29 PM #9
      Quote Originally Posted by Harold Scruby View Post
      Harold Scrubby ???

      I mean, seriously ?

      Can I have my old J-Tim username back... please ??

      I dunno what's going on... but are you talking about this J-Tim? That account is 'right & proper' and was active as of yesterday.

      https://forums.vwvortex.com/member.php?10172-J-Tim

    11. Administrator LangsamKafer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 17th, 2001
      Posts
      19,591
      Cars
      2015 Equinox
      06-21-2016 12:32 PM #10
      Quote Originally Posted by Harold Scruby View Post
      How can a username of "J-Tim" turn into "Harold Scruby" ???
      You got me man, the J-Tim account still exists and was active as of last night ~10pm EDT. How did you end up logged into Harold Scruby?

      https://forums.vwvortex.com/member.php?10172-J-Tim

    12. Administrator LangsamKafer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 17th, 2001
      Posts
      19,591
      Cars
      2015 Equinox
      06-21-2016 12:40 PM #11
      Quote Originally Posted by Outer Marker View Post
      Romulus90, haven't posted in a while
      Did you want to use your old account? If so, do you still have access to the email you used to register it? If not, then you're good to go with your current account. It can take up to 24 hours for your account to be activated after you make your first post. Typically it takes less than that.

    13. Administrator LangsamKafer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 17th, 2001
      Posts
      19,591
      Cars
      2015 Equinox
      06-21-2016 01:24 PM #12
      Quote Originally Posted by Seabird2 View Post
      My original username is 'Seabird' but I don't know what email address I used when I set up the account over 14 years ago. I haven't been able to login to it since the Great Password Purge of 2016. I have sent two help notifications per the instructions posted at the top of the forum in the yellow box. Please help.
      Try logging into your old account now.

    14. 06-21-2016 05:16 PM #13
      Someone help!!!!

      I figured out the email address I registered with ages ago and it's still useless. The "Retrieve Password" function that's supposed to send me my password is a complete failure. I've done it three times as of last night, and there's still nothing in that ancient Excite account. HELP!!!!!!

      - VadGTI

    15. 06-21-2016 05:57 PM #14
      Ugh, being invisible sucks .

    16. Angry Administrator nater's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 10th, 2000
      Posts
      87,553
      Cars
      2018 Atlas 4MO, 2008 3.6L Passat 4Mo, 98 O2M 3.0L VRT, '04 .:R32, 2014 CC R-line
      06-21-2016 06:27 PM #15
      Quote Originally Posted by VadGTIneedshelp View Post
      Someone help!!!!

      I figured out the email address I registered with ages ago and it's still useless. The "Retrieve Password" function that's supposed to send me my password is a complete failure. I've done it three times as of last night, and there's still nothing in that ancient Excite account. HELP!!!!!!

      - VadGTI
      PM me what you think your email address is and I'll verify it. If you no longer have access to it I'll reset it to a new email for you.

    17. 06-21-2016 07:19 PM #16
      Quote Originally Posted by nater View Post
      PM me what you think your email address is and I'll verify it. If you no longer have access to it I'll reset it to a new email for you.
      Done.

    18. Angry Administrator nater's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 10th, 2000
      Posts
      87,553
      Cars
      2018 Atlas 4MO, 2008 3.6L Passat 4Mo, 98 O2M 3.0L VRT, '04 .:R32, 2014 CC R-line
      06-21-2016 07:54 PM #17
      Quote Originally Posted by VadGTIneedshelp View Post
      Done.
      Fixed. And banninated!

    19. 06-21-2016 10:56 PM #18
      Quote Originally Posted by LangsamKafer View Post
      You got me man, the J-Tim account still exists and was active as of last night ~10pm EDT. How did you end up logged into Harold Scruby?

      https://forums.vwvortex.com/member.php?10172-J-Tim
      That's because when I received an email to reset the password, it came addressed to "Harold Scrubby" along with a link to reset the password.

      Aaaand I am unable to log in as J-Tim, because you locked the account.

      Makes sense ?

    20. 06-21-2016 11:13 PM #19
      I never recieved an email for my old screen name after the password reset. I tried the forgot password link....no email. I tried the contact us tab to send an email for assistance.....wait for it....no email.

      Please help. My old screen name is H2OVWRacr. I've been registered on here for over 16 years and I really don't want to lose my screen name.

    21. Member UberDanno's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 27th, 2013
      Location
      Sun City, AZ
      Posts
      830
      Cars
      2016 VW Passat SEL TSI
      06-22-2016 09:15 AM #20
      It's been a week, still no email and still login as before...

    22. 06-22-2016 12:27 PM #21
      Anyone else having this problem;

      xxx, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

      Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
      If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

      This is for my account and I have reset the email several times and keep receiving this error. No response when I have used the contact us for assistance.

    23. Administrator LangsamKafer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 17th, 2001
      Posts
      19,591
      Cars
      2015 Equinox
      06-22-2016 12:59 PM #22
      Quote Originally Posted by NoTime01 View Post
      Anyone else having this problem;

      xxx, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

      Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
      If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

      This is for my account and I have reset the email several times and keep receiving this error. No response when I have used the contact us for assistance.
      What is the account you are having problems with? Send me a PM if you don't want to post here.

    24. Banned leitmotif's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 20th, 2006
      Location
      AIMP
      Posts
      6,331
      Cars
      '07 Rabbit; '13 Focus SE; '16 H-D Street 750
      06-22-2016 01:24 PM #23
      I can't seem to get access to my email address on file for this user name. Is there any way my new password can be sent to a different email address?

    25. Banned leitmotif's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 20th, 2006
      Location
      AIMP
      Posts
      6,331
      Cars
      '07 Rabbit; '13 Focus SE; '16 H-D Street 750
      06-22-2016 01:26 PM #24
      I need the reset sent to a different email address.

    26. Administrator LangsamKafer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 17th, 2001
      Posts
      19,591
      Cars
      2015 Equinox
      06-22-2016 01:30 PM #25
      Quote Originally Posted by leitmotif View Post
      I can't seem to get access to my email address on file for this user name. Is there any way my new password can be sent to a different email address?
      Send me a PM with the new email address an I will update your account.

    Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •