Fourtitude.com - Tesla Model 3 prototype revealed - On-sale in late 2017 with a 215-mile minimum range and a base price of $35,000
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

Page 293 of 297 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297 LastLast
    Results 7,301 to 7,325 of 7401
    1. Geriatric Member Air and water do mix's Avatar
      Cars
      '66 Beetle (X2) '08 Fit
      02-26-2020 05:19 PM #7301
      Quote Originally Posted by smoothsix View Post
      I love vanity plates. If I have to have this thing on the back of my car, it might as well say something I want it to say. Every car we've got has one. Every car I've owned in the last 20 years has had one.

... except the Tesla. I don't have to explain why.
      How about VNTY PL8 for a vanity plate?

Quote Originally Posted by Boyz in da Park
      Proletariat, Bourgeoise - Everybody smellin' my potpourri...

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Cars
      2019 Model 3 Performance, 2019 Hyundai Ioniq EV, 2004 S2000
      02-26-2020 06:53 PM #7302
      Quote Originally Posted by Nealric View Post
      I've never understood why so many Tesla owners feel the need to get vanity license plates referencing the car's EV powertrain. Yes, we all know it's electric, it's a damn Tesla
      Because people like puns dude. I have 2 on my EVs, WATTFUN and WATTUP. I watch my rearview mirror at stoplights and see people just crack up. It's a good thing
      Slow Car Fast

Cars
      Clownshoe, x5 3.5d, Tesla 3
      02-26-2020 07:05 PM #7303
      Quote Originally Posted by Tommietank View Post
      I have 2 on my EVs, WATTFUN and WATTUP. I watch my rearview mirror at stoplights and see people just crack up. It's a good thing
      They're laughing with you, yup.
      Supercar owners: If your housekeeper can afford to register their car in your state, so can you.
      We've got an amazing country; don't like the taxes in your state, you can just move. How many other countries have this freedom?

03-01-2020 11:24 AM #7304
      Drag race between all the most powerful versions available of the Model 3, Model X and the Model S. I have to say I hadn't realise how bonkers the power output from the Model S had become before now.

Cars
      Handed in my car enthusiast 'card'.
      03-01-2020 01:16 PM #7305
      Vanity plates just asking to be vandalized.

Cars
      C4S & Taco
      03-06-2020 01:18 PM #7306
      So, our car was finally delivered. What a cluster****. Received a text on Saturday morning, saying the car is in and to schedule up a delivery appointment. Yay! I texted my sales person and asked if they had anything available that weekend because I was leaving for a trip with one of my kids on Monday (the first date available on the scheduling tool for delivery). She scheduled me up for Sunday 1pm. Also mentioned to make sure I've ACH'ed my payment over prior to the delivery. For the life of me, I couldn't get to the ACH payment. Arrived Sunday fully frustrated, having tried calling tech support, stores, wound up calling a store in Hawaii to open up the ACH window and they couldn't' even help.

Sunday. Arrive on time. We are sat in an office with a guy who didn't blink. Like a guy from Get Out. It was odd. Dead look. No blinking. Sat there for a few minutes of horrible small talk. Finally, in an instant, he opens up the ACH window. I told him my frustration with it the night prior and he replies that he has to open it up on the desktop, on site. WTF. I sign my electronic loan agreement/sales docs. Wife gets a link to her loan agreement/sales docs. Logs in. Nothing. We sat there for an hour. They have her try for an hour - logging in, logging out. Tech support cannot help. They tell us to go on a lunch date (it's now 2pm-ish) and we wind up leaving for a while. Get back as I get a text saying they are still having issues. Sit around in the Tesla store for another hour. Nope. Can you just print the effing docs? On paper? Nope. "We'll drop the car off to your house tonight." Did that happen? No.

Monday, I'm leaving out of town with no cell reception. I get some frantic texts to re-sign my docs online to get the same dates down as my wife. GOOD ****ING GOD. I get a text at 5pm Monday night saying they dropped the car off and were gone before she could say anything. And, the topper... a FedEx envelope with the docs that we need to sign and get back to them the day I get back. Now? Now you can print some pieces of paper? Are you ****ing kidding me? I just got back into town and have driven the car 15 miles. It's an appliance. Thankfully, my wife likes the car. Whatever. I'm over it.

8. Senior Member chucchinchilla's Avatar
      Cars
      2016 A6, 2014 X3, 1967 Bus, 1963 356
      03-06-2020 01:54 PM #7307
      I saw a brand new white Tesla Model S P100D earlier this week and it was on vanity plates. Gasp! Plate read "WOZ" and yes The Woz was driving. Looks like he traded in his ice blue Bolt for a Tesla.
      Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
      This forum is more and more of an embarrassment every day...

Cars
      C4S & Taco
      03-06-2020 02:43 PM #7308
      Can anyone see my delivery story? Or is vortex having issues?

10. 03-06-2020 03:39 PM #7309
      Quote Originally Posted by titleist1976 View Post
      So, our car was finally delivered. What a cluster****. Received a text on Saturday morning, saying the car is in and to schedule up a delivery appointment. Yay! I texted my sales person and asked if they had anything available that weekend because I was leaving for a trip with one of my kids on Monday (the first date available on the scheduling tool for delivery). She scheduled me up for Sunday 1pm. Also mentioned to make sure I've ACH'ed my payment over prior to the delivery. For the life of me, I couldn't get to the ACH payment. Arrived Sunday fully frustrated, having tried calling tech support, stores, wound up calling a store in Hawaii to open up the ACH window and they couldn't' even help.

Sunday. Arrive on time. We are sat in an office with a guy who didn't blink. Like a guy from Get Out. It was odd. Dead look. No blinking. Sat there for a few minutes of horrible small talk. Finally, in an instant, he opens up the ACH window. I told him my frustration with it the night prior and he replies that he has to open it up on the desktop, on site. WTF. I sign my electronic loan agreement/sales docs. Wife gets a link to her loan agreement/sales docs. Logs in. Nothing. We sat there for an hour. They have her try for an hour - logging in, logging out. Tech support cannot help. They tell us to go on a lunch date (it's now 2pm-ish) and we wind up leaving for a while. Get back as I get a text saying they are still having issues. Sit around in the Tesla store for another hour. Nope. Can you just print the effing docs? On paper? Nope. "We'll drop the car off to your house tonight." Did that happen? No.

Monday, as I'm leaving out of town with no cell reception I get some frantic texts to re-sign my docs online to get the same dates down as my wife. GOOD ****ING GOD. I get a text at 5pm Monday night saying they dropped the car off and were gone before she could say anything. And, the topper... a FedEx envelope with the docs that we need to sign and get back to them the day I get back. Now? Now you can print some pieces of paper? Are you ****ing kidding me? I just got back into town and have driven the car 15 miles. It's an appliance. Thankfully, my wife likes the car. Whatever. I'm over it.
      Your delivery story is showing.
      Americans hate EVs because they grew up with Power Wheels that were glacially slow, ran out of power in 20 minutes and took an entire day to recharge.

03-06-2020 04:13 PM #7310
      Based on your story, Vortex isn't the only one that is an absolute mess.

Sorry to hear about all the trouble you had, Tesla only mostly know what they are doing these days, but not entirely.

Cars
      2016 A6 2.0T Quattro
      03-06-2020 04:24 PM #7311
      Quote Originally Posted by SanJoseJetta View Post
      Tesla employees camping out.........while Elon makes bank at the stock market.
      Uh. Source?

Cars
      2020 Tesla Model 3 LR Dual Motor
      03-06-2020 05:02 PM #7312
      So, our car was finally delivered. What a cluster****.
      Yup, the reservation/order part of their business IT system is awful. I'm STILL waiting for a trade-in offer, going on about a month now since ordering. (I can chalk that up to Coronavirus and Model Y being ramped up.) Also, the response times for the account/reservation website are godawful. Like, click button and wait 5 seconds. Bad for 2000 let alone 2020. It makes me a little nervous that the use of the vehicle will be more or less dependent on the same IT organization. (I know they're probably entirely separate clouds, but still..)

Cars
      1998 New Beetle. 2019 GSW
      03-06-2020 05:14 PM #7313
      We can see it now. Hmm, maybe Tesla software is trying to stop your not so great experience from showing on Vortex.

Cars
      '17 BMW i3 BEV, '16 BMW i3 BEV, '13 FiST
      03-07-2020 01:34 PM #7314
      Quote Originally Posted by Yuppie Scum View Post
      Yup, the reservation/order part of their business IT system is awful. I'm STILL waiting for a trade-in offer, going on about a month now since ordering. (I can chalk that up to Coronavirus and Model Y being ramped up.) Also, the response times for the account/reservation website are godawful. Like, click button and wait 5 seconds. Bad for 2000 let alone 2020. It makes me a little nervous that the use of the vehicle will be more or less dependent on the same IT organization. (I know they're probably entirely separate clouds, but still..)
      When we picked up our Model 3, they somehow had dropped the agreed upon trade-in (Model S) and they had to do a new trade-in offer on the spot.

flick
      r
      | Listen to No Agenda!

Quote Originally Posted by thisisdog View Post
      The internet has gotten significantly better since Russians started buying video cameras.

03-21-2020 08:54 AM #7315
      Elon has no care for his employees. If he did that plant would have shut down long time ago....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

17. 03-21-2020 09:07 AM #7316
      Elon has no care for his employees. If he did that plant would have shut down long time ago....

Isn't he subject to the California-wide shutdown of non-essential businesses?

If that rather prominent plant continues to run, and the authorities turn a blind eye, they're complicit.

03-21-2020 09:49 AM #7317
      Quote Originally Posted by GoFaster View Post

If that rather prominent plant continues to run, and the authorities turn a blind eye, they're complicit.
      Media and green companies have always been largely exempt from regulation enforcement in California.

03-21-2020 09:58 AM #7318
      Sad to say..........but if an employee gets the Corona virus from there, I hope they sue his ass for a ton of money.

Or.........how would you fan boys like it if you or your family got the virus from your new Tesla.

03-21-2020 11:17 AM #7319
      According to Elon..cars are more important then humans

21. Member
      Cars
      2017 Golf TSI
      03-21-2020 08:55 PM #7320
      Quote Originally Posted by GoFaster View Post

Tesla shut down a week ago. Some employees were allowed to work for a few days on a voluntary basis. California says they are essential. The county sheriff says they are not. Now the whole plant is shut down.

I got a letter from my California job saying my job was essential, too. I don't think so, so I'm staying home.

Pot shops. Are they essential? Some of them are open. Liquor stores. California says they are essential. I think more stringent closings are coming soon.

Apparently Panasonic at GF-Nevada is closed, too, so where are they going to get batteries?

Cars
      2020 Tesla Model 3 LR Dual Motor
      03-21-2020 10:34 PM #7321
      Picked mine up on weds, just as MA was approaching full lock down. They still had like 15 employees running around inside the store, business as usual. They made me sit outside in the car while they did the trade in stuff.

I think Elon should just take the L on this one, if there was ever a quarter where people wouldn’t blame them for running in the red, it’s this one.

03-21-2020 10:43 PM #7322
      Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Guy View Post
      Tesla shut down a week ago. Some employees were allowed to work for a few days on a voluntary basis. California says they are essential. The county sheriff says they are not. Now the whole plant is shut down.

I got a letter from my California job saying my job was essential, too. I don't think so, so I'm staying home.

Pot shops. Are they essential? Some of them are open. Liquor stores. California says they are essential. I think more stringent closings are coming soon.

Apparently Panasonic at GF-Nevada is closed, too, so where are they going to get batteries?
      Blonde, you have no clue. Get your facts straight before you post ****.

Just a FYI......I have family sitting next to me that just got off of work. It isnt on a voluntary basis! It's their scheduled day.

And no the plant isn't shut down! It wont be down until Monday.

03-21-2020 10:50 PM #7323
      These are the exact mask that Tesla started passing out to their employees this week. I hope Elon is proud of himself............hospitals are in need for these, and you feel that making cars is really more important!

Really sad!

25. I need new ones NeverEnoughCars's Avatar
      Below the glide path to KAUS, Outside COTA
      Cars
      Dodge, Hyundai, Toyota, VW
      03-21-2020 10:55 PM #7324
      These are the exact mask that Tesla started passing out to their employees this week. I hope Elon is proud of himself............hospitals are in need for these, and you feel that making cars is really more important!

Really sad!

The ones pictured?
      Those are not n95 masks.
      Quote Originally Posted by Turbio! View Post
      Pedantry: winning arguments through exasperation since 1651. An Old World Tradition!
      "Now i am become death the destroyer of worlds."-bhagavad gita
      “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” -T.S. Eliot

26. 03-21-2020 11:25 PM #7325
      Quote Originally Posted by NeverEnoughCars View Post
      The ones pictured?
      Those are not n95 masks.
      These are what they use at my mother's nursing home. They aren't N95 but they are probably better than bandanas.

Page 293 of 297 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297 LastLast