Time to up your Golf game. Presenting the AWE Tuning Volkswagen Mk7 Golf 1.8T Exhaust Suite:
- Max gains of 7 hp and 7 ft-lbs of torque to the crank
- Engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- Touring Edition and Track Edition available
- Performance Downpipe with 200 cell high flow EURO 6 compliant HJS catalyst available
- Handcrafted from 2.5” U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent T304 stainless steel
- 90mm double walled adjustable tips available in Chrome Silver or Diamond Black
- Direct bolt-on
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Tuning Lifetime Exhaust Warranty (one year on catalyst)
The AWE Tuning Mk7 Golf 1.8T Exhaust Options:
Engineered to perfection, the Touring Edition Exhaust is designed to give your Golf 1.8T a more aggressive, but comfortable tone that perfectly builds upon the Golf’s demeanor. The Touring Edition Exhaust features a resonated front section and replaces the large stock rear muffler with a centrally located straight-through muffler.
Featuring a straight-through design, the Track Edition Exhaust revamps the Mk7 Golf attitude entirely, providing a more pronounced, aggressive tone in the mid range by replacing the forward resonator with a straight pipe section. This provides an ample dose of grunt without being boomy inside the cabin. This product cannot be returned or exchanged based upon volume preference!
To further hone the tone and performance of your Golf 1.8T, we’re offering the AWE Tuning Performance Downpipe. Featuring a unique flex-pipe section to isolate engine movement, AWE Tuning’s No Check Engine Light Guarantee, Fitment Guarantee, and our Lifetime Warranty on the downpipe (one year on the catalyst).
Cat-delete Performance Downpipe
Looking for an even more aggressive tone? The AWE Tuning Cat-Delete Performance Downpipe will do the trick. All of the bespoke engineering from the Performance Downpipe, minus the catalyst. Please note that due to the removal of the catalyst, the “No CEL Guarantee” is not applicable, and this product is for track use only. This product cannot be returned or exchanged based upon volume preference.
All tip options include the AWE Tuning logo, and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 90mm slash-cut Diamond Black tips
- 90mm slash-cut Chrome Silver tips
What’s in the box?
Complete AWE Tuning Touring or Track Edition Exhaust, all necessary hardware (factory sleeve clamp to be re-used), and two 90mm slash-cut tips in chosen color.
Questions? Hit me.