VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Trades?

5K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  nothing-leaves-stock 
#1 · (Edited)
interested in a trade for a true track car thats still street legal? will trade for equal value car

-newly built this year- 2.0TSI full built forge rods and lowered by .5 compression pistons, ARP everything, dry sump oil system, custom GTX2871R tial Vband turbo setup with full 3'' exhaust, water cooled tial vband wastegates with wiggins clamps. running custom tune on united motorsports OEM ecu- passes pa inspection, custom larger aluminum radiators, 3'' fmic with wiggins clamps
-maktrak full sequential transmissions with custom mount-rebuilt this year, DSS rallye axles, new this year clutch master twin dics with custom 8lb billet steel flywheel and tilton slave, built in oil pump and cooler
-14'' brembo brakes with carbotech xp10 pads. R32 rears, ss line etc
-Anze 3 way adjustable coilovers custom made for us. custom cnc lower control arms, camber plate, upper rear mounts, no rubber in car- all aluminum bushings with sperical bearings and hyme joints. custom -machined 18x10 forged wheels, H+R sway bars front and rear with adjustable sway bar links,
-velo race seats and harness
-autopower cage
-shift-i tach lights, boost gauge and oil pressure
-custom carbon fiber sunroof fill, brake ducts and wide body flares. carbon hood, GT3 cup wing. match aero front and back on digital wind tunnel and laser scanned car.
-cars weight 2730 now with full dash, glass and door panels- could go lighter if wanted
-comes on michlen pilot SS 265/275/35/18(have a few sets)
-cars were built for one lap of america race so they had to stay steet legal.
SO much i'm forgetting at this point. will add when i think of the full builds more

asking $35,000 cars cost 3+times that in parts to build :(

will be ready to race, maintenace done and sold as is

any and all question, just ask. located in center valley pa sales@nothingleavesstock.com or pm me personally!
thanks.
older video

See less See more
1 1
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.