VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Random S3 photo thread

84K views 183 replies 76 participants last post by  S3n 
#1 · (Edited)
It'd be nice to have a thread in this forum where we can see some S3 photos!

I'll start with a couple that I've taken over the past few months of my own car.

Please add more, we can never see enough S3's! Enjoy:beer:

And a shot including my Corrado

See less See more
#76 · (Edited)
Picked up a 2016 Mythos Black S3 this Monday. Car has Black Optic, Tech, Sport Seat Packages, also got wheel locks, cargo net, and Homelink. I finally got time to remove the front plate this evening, here's a quick photo. It's dark in the garage now, will try to take better photos this weekend. I ordered the grocery hooks and clips and the US Mill Works tow hook front plate bracket with quick release.

#79 ·
Very nice R. I was gonna get one. Really wish the MT was available in the S3 as well. It was just that the R was too expensive to lease so I went with an S3 instead. I'm pretty happy with it overall. Next or second car will have the third pedal again for sure.

#93 ·
Love the front splitter. Is it far east?

#96 ·

#99 ·

#111 ·
My 1 month old 2016 S3 Monsoon Gray with Black Optik package. Got lowered by Emmanuele Design on their springs and had them put ECS spacers I ordered. I went with 12.5 up front and 17.5 in the rear. Also got Tag's blackout package in gloss black. Need more photos but the guys at ED snapped these.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.