Fourtitude.com - FS: Stock A4 allroad 18-inch 5-spoke Wheels and Tires with under 3K Miles
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

1. Member
      Blog Entries
      Cars
      2013 Audi TT S line competition, 1984 Audi 4000S quattro, 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
      11-24-2015 08:36 PM #1

When we bought our Project B85 allroad last winter, it had these wheels and all-season tires as stock fitment. We purchased the car with 1900 miles on it and had swapped on a set of 19-inch winter wheels almost immediately. The wheels are perfect, not surprising given the mileage.

B8/B8.5 owners take note, this is an allroad fitment. This means more tire profile than A/S/RS models and likely less than Q5.

This is essentially a new setup. I'm looking to get $1000 out of them and make room in our garage. I'd prefer not to ship but have a pickup and can meet up in Mid Atlantic area. Wheels are in Hershey, PA but am regularly in DC, and willing to deliver/meet part way to points near Philly, Pittsburgh, Baltimore or even NYC metro.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Cars
      2017 Audi A3 1.2T
      11-26-2015 11:10 PM #2
      Would you sell the wheels only? The tires are kinda big for an A3

4. Member
      Blog Entries
      Cars
      2013 Audi TT S line competition, 1984 Audi 4000S quattro, 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
      11-27-2015 09:01 AM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by m_bolc View Post
      Would you sell the wheels only? The tires are kinda big for an A3
      Center bore is probably larger, so you'd need some sort of adapter. I tried fitting our R8 GT wheels to the allroad and the center bore wasn't big enough. The R8 GT wheels were what we ran on our A3 and TT.

That said, not interested in selling only wheels. You might find an allroad owner who would buy them because they're quite new, but I'm not interested in separating them as they're already mounted and balanced.