Fourtitude.com - HPA Motorsports - 2.0T Performance Intake Manifold: Version 2
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

08-14-2015 05:47 PM #1
      HPA Motorsports is proud to announce its updated “Version 2” FSI (EA113) and TSI (EA888) cast aluminum intake manifold. Much like the original release, the HPA 2.0 manifolds feature better flow, higher boost capacity, and integrated flapper delete; this product will take your 2.0 TSI or FSI to the next level. A direct bolt-on replacement for your OEM plastic intake manifold, HPA's performance manifold features a 40% increase in volume over the OEM plenum, and its cast aluminum construction supports larger turbos and higher boost resulting in big potential performance gains.

HPA's Performance intake, when combined with tuning and an optimized intake system can achieve significant gains after 3000 RPM!

FEATURES INCLUDE:

• A 40% larger Plenum over the OEM manifold
      • 24% higher flow than the FSI OEM manifold
      • 12% higher flow than the TSI OEM manifold
      • Even distribution across all runners
      • Integrated water methanol port for single nozzle systems
      • Built-in vacuum port for accessories like boost gauges
      • Canadian manufactured cast aluminum construction
      • Durable matte black powder coat finish

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

How much power will I make with your intake manifold?

Because of the unlimited upgrade combinations available, it is difficult to predict the power gains of each individual application. All Version 2 manifolds provide consistent HP/TQ gains throughout the RPM range, even more evident when installed on cars already equipped with K04 or larger turbo modifications. Tuning will be required to optimize the results.

I already have existing tuning on my car. Will it be compatible with your manifold?

For those enthusiasts already utilizing aftermarket tuning for their 2.0 FSI engines – your current software tuning can be retained. A CNC machined component is provided with the hardware package for code free performance. This component can be removed by simply asking your tuner for an RFD (run flap delete) addition. Custom tuning is available for those who cannot receive local software support for this manifold from their local tuner.

For TSI EA888 engines, refer to the next FAQ.

There is no RFD available for TSI EA888 engines, what do I do?

HPA can provide proprietary software for your vehicle. Please contact [email protected] with your vehicle information and mod list for more information.
      Alternatively, some tuners are able to create a resistor for the run flap motor to eliminate the check engine light.

Does the check engine light for the run flap motor affect my performance?

For EA888 engines, there are no performance and drivability differences while the engine light is on for the run flap motor.

What if I want to utilize direct port water methanol injection?

As one of the unique features of our version 2 intake manifolds, additional surface material has been added to the bottom of each runner to facilitate direct-port water meth bosses without welding or further modification. Drilling and tapping each runner can be performed by HPA upon request.

Pricing

Both the TSI and FSI Intake manifold versions sell for US$949.00 + shipping. Our manifolds include everything needed for bolt-on installation to your car.

Additional information on HPA's 2.0 Intake Manifolds can be found here.

If you have additional questions regarding these or any other HPA products, feel free to IM or e-mail us directly.

To order any of our performance products contact HPA Motorsports at 604.888.7274 and place your order. Visa and MasterCard are accepted, and PayPal can be set up upon request.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

08-25-2015 01:14 PM #2
      Thank you for your orders!

09-03-2015 01:19 AM #3
      More manifolds in stock and ready to ship next week. Get your orders in now before they are sold!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

09-11-2015 12:28 PM #4
      2.0 FSI and TSI intake manifolds in stock and ready to ship.

09-24-2015 01:16 AM #5
      E-mail me directly to find out how the HPA 2.0 Intake Manifold can compliment your existing vehicle modifications.

11-10-2015 03:23 PM #7
      Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
      I already have existing tuning on my car. Will it be compatible with your manifold?

For those enthusiasts already utilizing aftermarket tuning for their 2.0 FSI engines – your current software tuning can be retained. A CNC machined component is provided with the hardware package for code free performance. This component can be removed by simply asking your tuner for an RFD (run flap delete) addition. Custom tuning is available for those who cannot receive local software support for this manifold from their local tuner.

11-24-2015 12:20 AM #8

12-02-2015 07:21 PM #9
      Thank you for your orders!

12-18-2015 02:11 AM #10

HPA 2015 Holiday Flyer

Great deals on a number of HPA's top selling performance parts.

We close our doors this holiday season from December 23rd to January 5th - take advantage of the deals while you still can!

01-12-2016 01:56 AM #11
      See the latest results of our Stage 3 GTX Performance Pack Upgrade, featuring the cast HPA 2.0 FSI Intake Manifold, CLICK HERE...

03-04-2016 08:07 PM #12
      Quote Originally Posted by BOUDAH View Post
      Ive used HPA for my other builds on my 3.2L VR6 R32 and my other customer cars. The quality and longevity of these are immaculate. There is definitely a gain to be had and it looks very nice and OEM + in your bay. Unlike the IE manifold, this wont be an eye sore in your bay. Deff will be getting this when the Turbo goes on mine and I need to upgrade

04-11-2016 10:36 PM #13
      E-mail me directly to find out how the HPA 2.0 Intake Manifold can compliment your existing vehicle modifications.

03-15-2017 06:25 PM #14
      Inventory in stock and ready to ship...

All 2.0T manifolds on sale until the end of March...