VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1991 Audi V8 Quattro

10K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  cvrkickercomp 
#1 · (Edited)
have a 91 audi v8 quattro for sale. It is automatic. The car does not run it needs a flex plate, i took off the starter and 3 teeth are chipped. Prior to the car chipping 3 teeth it ran, had a little miss fire and when i was going to pull it into my garage to put plugs and wires in it, it wouldn't start. Once again the car DOES NOT RUN. Exterior is in exceptional shape for the year, I haven't found a single spot of rust on the car. FWIW I have the original window sticker. Interior is in pretty decent shape. 17x,xxx miles but ODOMETER IS BROKEN. seats look great, headliner is sagging a bit in the back and the driver rear pillar is a black one instead of tan & driver rear window doesn't roll down. The only mechanical problem I've noticed is that it leaks a decent amount of power steering fluid out of the rack. I'd assume it needs a new rack. $900 cash FIRM. If you are interested call or text me. Bring a trailer.

See less See more
#2 ·
Bump, seems as if the starter crapped out today. I have no desire to fix it. I had bought new plug wires and plugs and intended to put them in but when i went out to start it to pull it into the barn the starter decided to not crank the engine. Price drop $1400 OBO bring a trailer.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.