Fourtitude.com - New England's attractions!
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

1. 04-16-2015 07:43 AM #1
      New England is a very major part of New England , Let me share some names of the top attractions of New England's here:
      Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
      New England Aquarium
      Public Garden
      Mount Washington
      Museum of Science
      Boston Common
      Faneuil Hall
      Story Land
      Battleship Cove
      Boston Children's Museum

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 04-23-2015 01:57 AM #2
      Andrews321! I have never ever visited the "New England" I was thinking about to explore a new destination for summer vacations. The condition is that it would be to USA. After reading your post I think I should go to the region of USA. Now, I would just say here I am totally bank about it. Suggests me a source where I get some detail and visit to there in summer.

4. 04-24-2015 07:18 AM #3
      jackson, Boston Children's Museum is a very famous place to visit in Boston, I have been to Boston, and also have seen the Museum from outside, But
      after great remarks on internet of the museum, I believe that i should visit the place, and also could share some information with you.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

6. 04-28-2015 12:56 AM #4
      jackson online! I would must say that Boston Children's Museum is a historical spot situated in Boston, Massachusetts. It especially for children who interested to see and to know about the historical things. Here the visitors can find to see the 50,000 objects that is from all over the world. You must go there if you need further detail then visit this source. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_...um#Collections

7. Banned
      06-22-2015 03:03 AM #5
      All of you have shared enough information about England’s New attractions. I like yours though, and appreciate all of you for this great sharing. All of these attractions are truly new for me. I will go there in the next month with my friends. I want to know about best and affordable hotel there.

8. 07-13-2015 05:48 AM #6
      Oscar, I'm glad that you liked our shared posts, I'm also a big traveling lover which just love to explore different sort of places from all around. There are a lot of the things there to visit. I just really love to visit the place so much too, and would also suggest you to visit the place.

9. Banned
      07-14-2015 04:49 AM #7
      Andrews, I am also glad that you like to reply me quickly. I love to explore nature places around the world. Natural places offer a lot of stunning views of rich nature beauty. Anyway, Andrews, What is your plan this summer?

10. 07-15-2015 05:29 AM #8
      I'm Planning to visit Paris this summers, and i'm just so excited about that. There are a lot of the places there to visit. Paris has a lot of the awesome and amazing cities to visit. I am just so excited, tell me that what do you guys think about my summers Plans.

11. Banned
      07-16-2015 01:42 AM #9
      You are right Andrews. Paris offers awesome things to see visitors. You should go there for summer. It is an ideal place for it. I visited there my last summer vacations with my friends. There we enjoyed a lot. During the summer, this city offers a lot of activities for enjoyment. Don’t forget to share your experience with me. Waiting for your journey reply.

12. 07-22-2015 01:45 AM #10
      Oscar123! I must say that your tour to Paris sounds really nice. I can see that you have enjoyed your self so much while visiting the place. The city truly offers a lot of the amazing and beautiful places to visit and i'm sure that if ever i will get the chance i will love to explore the place so much.

13. Banned
      07-24-2015 02:04 AM #11
      Yeah Andrews, I enjoyed there a lot. Paris is one of the most beautiful Cities in the world. I love to go there again and again. It offers numerous places to see. It is an ideal place for all kinds of travelers. I must say you should go there at least once. At this time, I am going to tours niagara falls with my college friends. I am very excited to see the most famous fall of the world.

14. 07-28-2015 07:48 AM #12
      Oscar123 ! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay at the amazing and awesome city. Paris truly has the things which a person just love to visit. I also have visited the place and really like to visit that always. That is one of my favorite city too.

15. 06-12-2019 05:42 AM #13
      Quote Originally Posted by Raimma View Post
      jackson online! I would must say that Boston Children's Museum is a historical spot situated in Boston, Massachusetts. It especially for children who interested to see and to know about the historical things. Here the visitors can find to see the 50,000 objects that is from all over the world. FileZilla UC Browser Rufus You must go there if you need further detail then visit this source. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_...um#Collections
      appreciate all of you for this great sharing. All of these attractions are truly new for me. I will go there in the next month with my friends. I want to know about best and affordable hotel there.
      Last edited by calabrovarijo; 06-15-2019 at 03:48 PM.