Fourtitude.com - Canada
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

Thread: Canada

1. 04-11-2015 02:49 AM #1
      Guys! I open a new thread to know what you think and what your views regarding the Canada's top attraction. Niagara Falls and Banff National Park are considered worth visiting spot and it receives many tourist all over the world. Its exceeds to our mind because the fall beauty garb the attention of the visitors at first sight. If I talk about myself than I would just say I enjoyed myself a lot on niagara falls tours .

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. Banned
      04-13-2015 02:01 AM #2
      You have started a good and great topic about Canada. I really like yours though. No doubt Canada is a really beautiful country for visitors. Both places are also my favorite. I also visited there one time before new york bus tour. It is filled millions of attractions. CN Tower, Canadian Rockies, Jasper National Park and Canada’s Wonderland are my favorite places in Canada. I love all of these places and want to go there again.

4. 04-23-2015 03:14 AM #3
      Oscar123! How was your New york bus tour, which sorts of things you have enjoyed during your tour. I was thinking about to spend my next summer vacations there. If you will share your experience with me then its easy for me to make my vacations plans and I hope you understand?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

6. Banned
      04-23-2015 06:40 AM #4
      Yeah Raimma, I understand that what you want to say. You should go there once in your life. Anyway, My New York tour was awesome. It was one day tour. In one day, I had seen the major attractions of NYC. I want to tell you the Wall Street, Empire State building, Niagara Fall in NYC side and Brooklyn. All of these places are included in my tour. Ì hope after reading that you will select this tour to go there.

7. 05-21-2015 02:54 AM #5
      I really like all of your sharing and i'm glad Oscar123, that you have spend great time while your New York tour. As you wrote that you have explored all of the popular attractions of New York as it is, I have been to there and had spend amazing time there while visiting all of the popular attractions of New York.

8. Banned
      06-23-2015 03:51 AM #6
      Yeah Andrews, I had spent a great time in NYC. It is my favorite travel destination in the world. I think you have huge information about different places. I want to get you some suggestion about summer destinations. Can you guide me an ideal place to enjoy summer vacations?

9. 07-14-2015 02:51 AM #7
      Oscar123, According to me the best places to visit in Summers in New York are:
      Rehoboth Beach, DE
      Seaside Heights, NJ
      Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
      Cape May, NJ
      Fort Lauderdale, FL
      Virginia Beach, VA
      Lake George, NY
      Fire Island, NY
      Catskills, NY

10. Banned
      07-23-2015 03:21 AM #8
      That’s a really nice list about NYC summer places. All of these are really nice to enjoy this season in this city. I like all of them and will go there within two months. I have not all of these names in my travel diary. I will definitely visit during my trip. Thanks for this nice list.

11. 05-31-2019 11:55 PM #9
      Quote Originally Posted by Oscar123 View Post
      That’s a really nice list about NYC summer places. All of these are really nice to enjoy this season in this city. I like all of them and will go there within two months. I have not all of these names in my travel diary. I will definitely visit during my trip Xender Discord Omegle. Thanks for this nice list.
      Guys! I open a new thread to know what you think and what your views regarding the Canada's top attraction. Niagara Falls and Banff National Park are considered worth visiting spot and it receives many tourist all over the world. Its exceeds to our mind because the fall beauty garb the attention of the visitors at first sight. If I talk about myself than I would just say I enjoyed myself a lot on niagara falls tours .
      Last edited by BAILITY; 06-03-2019 at 05:08 PM.

12. 09-21-2019 11:54 AM #10
      definitely Imma about to visit all these places.