Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

1. Member
      Cars
      2004 Jetta 1.8t; '75 Chevy Nova SS, 2015 Tiguan SE, 1986 Suzuki Samurai
      04-10-2015 02:14 PM #1
      Where would be the best place for the direct port nozzles on a 1.8t manifold? I have seen pics of them on the bottom of the flange at the end of the runners. I have seen them halfway between the plenum and end of the runners and I have seen them pointing at each of the runners on the end of the plenum. I have done some reading and have heard that the ones on the plenum would be the best, but i see that USRT has a pic of them on the flange at the end of the runners as well as someone who has it on the plenum on their site. Any thoughts on this?
      3" Eurojet TB exhaust; AWIC; R1 DV; 42DD Velocity stack; Diesel Geek short shifter, GTT Annihilator, 550cc Genesis injectors, DW65V fuel pump, 20th AE brakes w/ drilled/slotted front/rear rotors, BFI stage 1 mounts, S4 oil cooler, Valeo 3 row radiator, AEM w/m controller w/ direct port nozzles, Koni FSD shocks w/ Eibach Sport lowering springs

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 04-11-2015 02:15 PM #2
      What size nozzles going to use???

4. Member
      Cars
      2004 Jetta 1.8t; '75 Chevy Nova SS, 2015 Tiguan SE, 1986 Suzuki Samurai
      04-12-2015 01:49 PM #3
      Planning on running the 30cc from usrt.
      3" Eurojet TB exhaust; AWIC; R1 DV; 42DD Velocity stack; Diesel Geek short shifter, GTT Annihilator, 550cc Genesis injectors, DW65V fuel pump, 20th AE brakes w/ drilled/slotted front/rear rotors, BFI stage 1 mounts, S4 oil cooler, Valeo 3 row radiator, AEM w/m controller w/ direct port nozzles, Koni FSD shocks w/ Eibach Sport lowering springs

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

6. 04-26-2015 06:33 PM #4

Quote Originally Posted by Bunruh View Post
      Planning on running the 30cc from usrt.
      You want it as close to the ports as possible.
      U