Fourtitude.com - Hawaii's Famous Beaches
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

1. Banned
      04-10-2015 01:03 AM #1
      No doubt that Hawaii is a beautiful and wonderful State in US. The Honolulu is the capital city of this State. According to my knowledge, It is also famous for beaches and expensive state to staying. Let me share some names of famous beaches there with images;
      Papohaku Beach, Molokai

Poipu Beach, Kauai

Hulopoe Beach, Lanai

Hapuna Beach State Park, Big Island

Hanalei Bay Beach, Kauai

Need best guided tours of new york city.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 04-11-2015 12:49 AM #2
      Hawaii is the home of island and I am visited there plenty of times a few months ago with my friends. It catch the attention of the visitors. Hawaii really exceed to our expectations. Simply I would must say here vacations at the sand kissed beaches make the visitor's trip memorable.

4. Banned
      04-11-2015 01:30 AM #3
      Yeah Raimma, I agree with you. The beaches make a visitor’s tour or trip memorable and unforgettable. I think you have sufficient information about beaches. I like yours though. I want to know about your favorite beach in Hawaii. Can you tell me?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

6. 04-14-2015 01:59 AM #4
      Oscar12! As you very well know that Hawaii is the land of sandy beaches I get an ideal opportunity to visit numerous beach attractions. Here you asked me about my favorite beach attraction then how i can forget to take the name of the Waikiki beach Oahu. Here we can enjoy lots of entertaining activities.

7. 04-14-2015 02:05 AM #5
      I love Hawaii due to its attractive and exclusive suites. There are many great things to do and enjoy in Hawaii for nature lovers. Beaches are really impressive places for me because of their cool temperature and awesome surroundings. I have a great time on Hulopoe Beach, Lanai. I would like to go there again. Now, other beaches are also in my bucket list.

8. 04-16-2015 07:47 AM #6
      Guys all of you are sharing amazing and relevant information about Hawaii and its attractions. I also love to visit all these kind of places. Hawaii is
      my one of the most favorite destination in United States. I always love to visit the beautiful state of Untied States.

9. 04-20-2015 02:23 AM #7
      Andrews321! Yeah its true it is the land of natural beauty here I want to know which attractions are your favorite and insists you to visit there again and again. According to me it is an ideal state for that visitors who have an interests to explore the island. Hawaii offers many things to enjoy and filled with the natural beauty that in a simple it exceeds to our thoughts and mind.

10. Banned
      04-24-2015 05:42 AM #8
      I agree with you Raimma, Hawaii is a home of numerous places to enjoy and filled with natural beauty. I also want to know about Andrew’s favorite places in Hawaii. It is an ideal place for vacations, especially in summers. This summer I will go there with my entire family. Andrew, I am waiting for your worthwhile reply.

11. 04-24-2015 07:05 AM #9
      Raimma, My most favorite attractions in Hawaii where i will love to go again and again are:
      USS Arizona Memorial
      Pearl Harbor
      Diamond Head
      Hanauma Bay
      USS Missouri
      USS Bowfin
      Bishop Museum
      Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden
      Molokini

12. Banned
      04-28-2015 06:26 AM #10
      Wow, All of these places look too amazing and major attractions in Hawaii. Andrews, I like your all favorite places and want to visit them one by one. Can you suggest me which place I should visit first in Hawaii?

13. 05-19-2015 02:12 AM #11
      Oscar123, I think that you should choose between the Diamond Head and Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden. I found these two the best attractions or
      places to explore in Hawaii. I'm sure that you'll enjoy yourself while visiting all that kind of beautiful places. Go for that hope you'll enjoy your trip.

14. 05-21-2015 08:05 AM #12
      Yeah Raimma, I agree with you. The beaches make a visitor’s tour or trip memorable and unforgettable. I think you have sufficient information about beaches. I like yours though. I want to know about your favorite beach in Hawaii. Can you tell me? Gym matting

15. Banned
      06-22-2015 02:58 AM #13
      Anaymohite, Poipu Beach, Kauai and Hapuna Beach State Park, Big Island are my favorite beaches there. I visited them last month before my best day trips from nyc with my few follows. These beaches offer countless and incredible things for enjoyment. I want to go there again this summer with my whole family. Which is your favorite beach in Hawaii?

16. 07-14-2015 01:38 AM #14
      Oscar, I must say that after reading you post it seems that you have enjoyed enough at Your Hawaii tour, and explored a lot there . There are usually a lot of the amazing and tremendous places to visit in Hawaii like this, I personally love to visit them a lot, Now let me tell you some names of my most favorite places in Hawaii:
      Pearl Harbor
      Haleakalā National Park
      Waimea Canyon State Park
      Nā Pali Coast State Park
      Waipio Valley
      Honolulu Zoo
      USS Bowfin
      Manoa Falls
      Iao Valley