Fourtitude.com - Banff national parks
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

1. 04-06-2015 07:00 AM #1
      Banff national parks is one of the oldest national park of Canada. I have visited it during my us tours. Here I would just say if any community members are interested in camping, hiking, climbing, horseback riding and skiing.. These list of activities provides the visitors and catch the attention of the visitors to it. For further information visit this site http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banff_National_Park

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 04-06-2015 07:45 AM #2
      Quote Originally Posted by Raimma View Post
      Banff national parks is one of the oldest national park of Canada. I have visited it during my us tours. Here I would just say if any community members are interested in camping, hiking, climbing, horseback riding and skiing.. These list of activities provides the visitors and catch the attention of the visitors to it. For further information visit this site http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banff_National_Park
      You are right Raimma! Banff National park is a beautiful destination of Canada and gives a great opportunity to travelers to have some fun there throughout the year. I must say buddy, you have shared informative post with those who are new to this park and never visited it. your shared link is also informative

4. Banned
      04-06-2015 08:02 AM #3
      Both of you are right. Banff National park is one of the most famous parks in Canada. Millions of visitors come here to explore the beauty of it. Raimma, You shared link will helpful not only for me infect for all visitors. I will try to go there once in the future. Can you like to share some images of the park?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

6. 04-16-2015 09:04 AM #4
      Banff national park is one of the most attractive place to explore in Canada, I have visited the beautiful place and really liked all of the
      interesting parts of the park. Banff national parks is also one of the most visited attraction of Canada.

7. Banned
      04-25-2015 04:37 AM #5
      After reading the Andrew post, I will visit this Park this weekend. I can’t control myself after reading all posts. At this time, I am going to niagara falls maid of the mist tour. After coming back, I will share my experience with all of you.

8. 04-27-2015 08:55 AM #6
      Sure Oscar123, Banff is a very beautiful place to visit in Canada. In fact it is one of the most attractive place to explore in Canada, I have explored the placer twice in my life, and always enjoyed a lot while visiting the place. I am sure that you will really enjoy your stay at the place.

9. Banned
      04-28-2015 07:45 AM #7
      Andrews, I am too excited to share my experience with you. I visited this Park during my tour. All of you say right. It is truly beautiful and gorgeous park in Canada and throughout the world. I feel so great while I visited this Park. My tour was really memorable and unforgettable for me. I wish I visit this park again and again.

10. 05-19-2015 03:27 AM #8
      yeah Oscar123, I can see that you have spend great time while your tour to Canada. The thing about Banff is that Banff is a very beautiful kind of place to explore, There are many of the amazing and beautiful other places to explore in Banff National Park. I also love the stay of mine to the place and really enjoyed there.

11. Banned
      06-22-2015 04:07 AM #9
      Yeah, Andrews. No doubt that Banff National Park is the most famous and gorgeous Park in Canada. It is a great place to relax and enjoy the summer season. At this time, I am going to new york sightseeing tours with my uncle. After coming back, I want to know about your experience in Banff National Park. Can you tell me?

12. 07-14-2015 02:54 AM #10
      Oscar123, My experience of Banff was awesome, I must say that it is one of the most beautiful place to visit all around the Canada, I always love to visit the place so much. The place offers a lot to explore and i just really like to visit the place so much. So now would you like to share your names of the places which you have explored there while your tour of Canada?
      I enjoyed my niagara falls bus from new york so much.

13. Banned
      08-03-2015 04:15 AM #11
      Well, Andrews, Banff National Park is my first choice to see in Canada. This country offers many places to explore other than this park. I visited Niagara Falls, Stanley Park and Canada’s Wonderland. The Canada’s Wonderland is the famous park here. It is filled with lots of interesting rides and roller coasters. I must say you should try to go there in the next Canada’s trip.