VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Mint 2005 Audi A6 3.2 Quattro. Fully loaded $9500 obo also possible trades

6K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  DownhillA4 
#1 ·
For sale or possible trade (show me what you got) is my 05 Audi a6 3.2 quattro with 120xxx miles. Fully loaded, Bluetooth, navi, park sensors, cd changer, dual zone climate control, auto dim mirrors, heated front and rear seats, steering wheel controls, heated mirrors, And much more. Car is in great condition inside and out no dents or major scratches, no paint defects and is in overall excellent condition for a 10yr old car. Interior is what one would describe as pristine, very clean never smoked in, leather seats in great shape and no stains on carpet headliner or seats. Vehicle was just fully maintained with its major 120k mile service which includes oil change, spark plugs, fuel filter, air filter, cabin filter, brake flush, coolant flush, nitrogen installed in tires and new wipers. Vehicle also just had front breaks, 4 new tires, new serpentine belt, trans service and timing chain tensioners (due to the fact they have been known to fail) Vehicle is 100% perfect as far as mechanical condition and needs nothing. Spent over 5k on maintenance no more than a month ago. Vehicle was origionaly purchased for my girlfriend and maintained to be her daily driver but minds were changed and she bought a smaller more suitable car for her. I no longer need this a6 and would like to see it go to a good home. Feel free to contact me for any questions or to set up a date and time to view and test drive. I will also be entertaining all reasonable offers. Currently I will be daily driving the vehicle just because I can't help myself, it's a pleasure to drive and extremely comfortable. Call/ text for questions! 973-234-8995

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.