VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

FS: 2010 Night Blue Pearl Audi A6 3.0T Quattro Avant - $21,800

10K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  GameBX 
#1 · (Edited)
Price Drop! 2010 Night Blue Pearl Audi A6 3.0T Quattro Avant - $20,800

**Price above does not include shipping. Car can be shipped anywhere at buyer's expense and coordination.**

Hello fellow Avant enthusiasts. I have here a rare bird, especially in my part of the country. It's a well-cared for 2010 C6-chassis Avant A6 (116k miles) with the fantastic 3.0 Liter V6 Supercharged engine and Audi Quattro all wheel drive. It is the Premium Plus package, which includes leather, sunroof, Audi Navigation MMI, memory seats and much more. Windows have been recently tinted (15% rear and 25% front), I have an Audi cargo net, Audi A6 rubber mats, and I swapped out the stock mufflers and tips with Magnaflow mufflers and 3.5" stainless steel tips. The exhaust noise is only slightly louder than stock but now has a deeper, sportier tone. Nothing overbearing about it at all. These are the only modifications that have been done to the vehicle. I trialed a stage 1 Revo tune which was fun but inconsistent in its performance, thus I'll be having it removed pre-sale. Tires are Continental Extreme Contact all seasons with about 80% tread life. Wheels are 18'' OEM Audi alloys.

I am the second owner and have up to date maintenance records including a full tune-up with new spark plugs, air filter, cabin filters (2), fuel filter, and oil change. Front passenger door speaker grille has a small crack in it but it doesn't rattle or affect sound quality at all. The part is only $50 but the cost to install it is around $400 because the door has to be removed and it wasn't worth it to me. All in all, car is in very good condition mechanically and cosmetically given the mileage, as it has been dealer maintained throughout its life. Carfax shows a fender bender from prior owner to one of the rear quarter panels but this was repaired to like-new condition (I can't even tell where the damage occurred).

Car will be available at some point in March while I await delivery on the replacement vehicle. Open to all reasonable offers, though I do have a floor in mind. Would love to sell this to an enthusiast instead of going to the masses. I will take out an AutoTrader ad in early February if I don't have any takers yet. Based on experience, my cars usually sell within a week or two once I place them on Auto Trader.

A $500 refundable paypal deposit will secure your place in line with me. I can take whatever additional pictures you want me to. I am all about full disclosure so ask me any questions about the car. I can provide the VIN if you want to run a Carfax. Thanks for looking.

Send me a PM with your email address for pictures since it doesn't seem like I can post any here.

Andrew

See less See more
#2 ·
Carfax available. Search on autotrader for ad with better pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 ·
2015 Golf R on pre order. I can actually get my reservation fee back if I can't sell my Avant in time. While I do love me some stage 3, I need to pay off the loan on the Avant in order to get new financing on the R.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.