Fourtitude.com - Best place near Seattle to Board?
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

1. 12-30-2014 12:08 PM #1
      I'm going to Seattle in March and am looking for some insight into where the best place to board is. I've been to Crystal Mt. before and quite enjoyed myself, I'm tempted to go back.

Does anyone have a favorite place near Seattle within 2 hours drive time that they like the best? I've been looking at Mt. Baker but I'm unsure where the best place will be.

Thanks if anyone has any tips.

Zak

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 01-23-2015 11:30 AM #2
      Quote Originally Posted by monkypops View Post
      I'm going to Seattle in March and am looking for some insight into where the best place to board is. I've been to Crystal Mt. before and quite enjoyed myself, I'm tempted to go back.

Does anyone have a favorite place near Seattle within 2 hours drive time that they like the best? I've been looking at Mt. Baker but I'm unsure where the best place will be.

Thanks if anyone has any tips.

Zak
      This year kinda blows for the snow in the Cascades. Crystal Mt and Stevens pass probably have the most mountain open at the moment. Alpental may be alright now too. We are way under our normal snow pack at the moment.

Cars
      15 Outback 3.6R
      01-24-2015 08:05 PM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by roccostud View Post
      This year kinda blows for the snow in the Cascades. Crystal Mt and Stevens pass probably have the most mountain open at the moment. Alpental may be alright now too. We are way under our normal snow pack at the moment.
      Whoah! For January 24th, this is the last bit of the the Mount Baker snow report. They usually have a massive base by Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by MtBaker
      Please note that VARIABLE SNOW BASE CONDITIONS DO EXIST. You need to ski and ride with extra caution because there are sudden terrain changes and features, rocks, sticks, creeks, and patches of thin coverage around the ski area.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

6. 03-16-2015 01:41 AM #4
      I wasn't sure how to pull a video from the link, but make sure to check??

Pass4sure a+ training

7. 03-16-2015 01:42 AM #5
      I wasn't sure how to pull a video from the link, but make sure to check??