Fourtitude.com - S-line Fog lights family purchase.
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Fourtitude.com


    Results 1 to 10 of 10
    1. Member Ponto's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 11th, 2012
      Location
      Edmonton, AB
      Posts
      6,564
      Cars
      2013 Scuba Blue Allroad
      11-02-2014 08:40 PM #1
      Anyone in here interested? I need a new set, know some friends that do as well. BKS has them regular price for a set with bulbs is 80 dollars plus shipping.

      I can give them a shout if there is much interest.



      Sent from my Igloo
      2007 A3 3.2vr Lava Grey S-line | Killed in Action
      2007 A3 3.2vr Brilliant Black S-line | Sold
      2013 Q5 2.0t Glacier White | Short Lived
      2013 Allroad 2.0t Scuba Blue

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. 11-02-2014 11:22 PM #2
      I know you said you need a set but I have a driver side from when I ordered the wrong part. If you're interested you can pay for shipping and you can have it.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    4. Member Ponto's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 11th, 2012
      Location
      Edmonton, AB
      Posts
      6,564
      Cars
      2013 Scuba Blue Allroad
      11-02-2014 11:46 PM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by clashofhope View Post
      I know you said you need a set but I have a driver side from when I ordered the wrong part. If you're interested you can pay for shipping and you can have it.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Hmm good to know! Haha well I'll still do the group buy if people would like. But I'll pm ya man!

      Sent from my Igloo
      2007 A3 3.2vr Lava Grey S-line | Killed in Action
      2007 A3 3.2vr Brilliant Black S-line | Sold
      2013 Q5 2.0t Glacier White | Short Lived
      2013 Allroad 2.0t Scuba Blue

    5. Member Grey D's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 3rd, 2009
      Location
      Portland, OR
      Posts
      273
      Cars
      A3 3.2Q
      11-03-2014 12:56 PM #4
      does anyone else have an issue with the fog light housings getting burn marks on them over time?

    6. Member Ponto's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 11th, 2012
      Location
      Edmonton, AB
      Posts
      6,564
      Cars
      2013 Scuba Blue Allroad
      11-03-2014 01:55 PM #5
      Quote Originally Posted by Grey D View Post
      does anyone else have an issue with the fog light housings getting burn marks on them over time?
      Do you have 3m on them?

      Also just got a link for Rockauto... much cheaper for Sline fogs haha.
      2007 A3 3.2vr Lava Grey S-line | Killed in Action
      2007 A3 3.2vr Brilliant Black S-line | Sold
      2013 Q5 2.0t Glacier White | Short Lived
      2013 Allroad 2.0t Scuba Blue

    7. Member marin23's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 27th, 2011
      Location
      Niagara Falls, Ontario / New York
      Posts
      432
      Cars
      B7 Audi S4, MK4 Jetta TDI
      11-03-2014 02:27 PM #6
      the burn marks are on the film you have not on the glass of the housing, i have the issue aswell, it took about a year to surface on the yellow film I've put over thou.. going to take off after winter and redo them with fresh film.
      R135
      ╚╬╬╣
      . 246

    8. Member Bronco's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 3rd, 2011
      Location
      Vancouver, BC Canada
      Posts
      460
      Cars
      2006 A3 2.0T 6sp FWD, Dakar Beige
      11-03-2014 06:12 PM #7
      Sorry for my lack of knowledge - have questions:

      1) what year models are these lights for ?
      2) what's the difference between regular and S-line, what do they look like (pics ?) ??


      Thanks for your help,
      Bronco

      2006 A3 2.0T 6sp FWD, Dakar Beige
      ST Coilovers | Eurodyne Stage 1
      Magnaflow Sport Catback + downpipe | EuroLED tail lights | RS grille

    9. Member Ponto's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 11th, 2012
      Location
      Edmonton, AB
      Posts
      6,564
      Cars
      2013 Scuba Blue Allroad
      11-03-2014 08:43 PM #8
      Quote Originally Posted by Bronco View Post
      Sorry for my lack of knowledge - have questions:

      1) what year models are these lights for ?
      2) what's the difference between regular and S-line, what do they look like (pics ?) ??


      Thanks for your help,
      The fog light housings in question are for S line cars from 2006-2008

      Ill dig up pictures later.

      The Non s-lines don't have fully round fog lights, while the S-line ones are nice and round lol... pictures will tell.
      2007 A3 3.2vr Lava Grey S-line | Killed in Action
      2007 A3 3.2vr Brilliant Black S-line | Sold
      2013 Q5 2.0t Glacier White | Short Lived
      2013 Allroad 2.0t Scuba Blue

    10. Member Grey D's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 3rd, 2009
      Location
      Portland, OR
      Posts
      273
      Cars
      A3 3.2Q
      11-05-2014 12:11 AM #9
      Quote Originally Posted by Ponto View Post
      Do you have 3m on them?

      Also just got a link for Rockauto... much cheaper for Sline fogs haha.
      Ah yeah, lamin-x.

      Rockauto is actually pretty sweet. I replaced the gf's santa fe a/c compressor fan and the part they sent was identical OEM.

    11. Member krazyboi's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 19th, 2004
      Location
      NoVA
      Posts
      15,094
      Cars
      2016 GTi AutoBahn; 2016 Tiguan R-Line; Gone but not forgotten: 2006 Audi A3 3.2T
      11-05-2014 09:06 AM #10
      Quote Originally Posted by Ponto View Post
      The fog light housings in question are for S line cars from 2006-2008

      Ill dig up pictures later.

      The Non s-lines don't have fully round fog lights, while the S-line ones are nice and round lol... pictures will tell.
      Non s-line is #1 in the picture; s-line is # 10

      722 pages, 25255 posts, and 1,015,739 views later... R.I.P. LoL Bump thread 03/27/2008 ~ 02/16/2011.
      Link to my build: Audi A3 3.2 VR6 BT
      CleanAudi.com feature

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •