Fourtitude.com - New to me 1986 5000cs quatro project (Colorado springs)
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

1. 09-23-2014 01:01 PM #1
      It seams the forums here are dead on these platforms. Any fellow enthusiasts care to give a brother a hand on this project? I am located in Colorado springs. And I have a huge list of parts I need. Any help from anybody here I will really appreciate it. Pics will follow sometime today.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 09-23-2014 10:25 PM #2
      Well I don't know how to post pics and it seams there is no interest in an audi 5000 build guess I need to find another forum. Thanks for the views guys

Cars
      '90 Audi 200TQA, '84 Porsche 944, '93 90S (beater/daily)
      09-24-2014 01:46 AM #3
      quattroworld.com forums. Motorgeek forums. Audifans.com for parts. Also theprojectpad.com

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo8V2.0 View Post
      Well I don't know how to post pics and it seams there is no interest in an audi 5000 build guess I need to find another forum. Thanks for the views guys

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

6. 09-24-2014 07:44 AM #4
      Thanks atalk I really appreciate it. I just have no experience with this platform I know for sure it needs a new throw out bearing, which I will try to pull the transmission sometime today, then I need some new fenders, and piece the interior togthere. You can kinda get the picture of what a 350 dollar car looks like lol