VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Wuste 2014?

31K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  AllThingsGhetto 
#1 ·
Is there a set date for 2014's show? I'm trying to line up my vacation time.

#14 ·
Wuste 2014

Here is some info they posted a couple days ago....

Because our website is still "under construction", I figured I'd update everyone on one post with all the up-to-date information.

- Wuste European Car Festival 2014. The Ocho. May 30 - June 1.
- Host hotel AND all activities will be at Palace Station.
- Show & Shine will be Saturday, May 31st at Palace Station
- Registration and discounted hotel information will be posted on the website ASAP
- You will have til May 1st to register AND book your rooms

- Everyone. Must. Register. Registration is mandatory; just like a movie or a sports game, no wristband/ticket, no entry
- We'll be mailing your wristbands, drink tickets, shirt tickets, and parking passes to the mailing address you provide.. Shipping is included in cost
- Level 1 Registration: $30. Includes 1 admission wristband + 1 drink ticket (assorted alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage)
- Level 2 Registration: $40. Includes 1 admission wristband + 1 drink ticket + event shirt
- Level 3 Registration: $75. Includes 1 admission wristband + 1 drink ticket + event shirt + King of the Desert "Featured Spot"
- Level 4 Registration: $105. Includes 2 admission wristands + 2 drink tickets + 2 event shirts + 1 King of the Desert "Featured Spot"

If you're interested in having a featured spot, we'll have an option for Level 3 and Level 4 on the registration site. At time of purchase, you'll only be charged $40 for Level 3 or $80 for Level 4. You'll need to email pictures/description for your car and if approved, will get a secret code to register for the remaining amount ($35 for Level 3, $25 for Level 4) and will get specific passes that will allow your car to enter the Featured Spot area. We will make the decision as the entries are received on the cars "qualification". Space will be extremely limited and once all the codes are given out, we'll be sold out.

Those that registered online for Wuste 2013 will be given access to the registration process early.
:peace:

#22 ·
Here is some info they posted a couple days ago....

Because our website is still "under construction", I figured I'd update everyone on one post with all the up-to-date information.

- Wuste European Car Festival 2014. The Ocho. May 30 - June 1.
- Host hotel AND all activities will be at Palace Station.
- Show & Shine will be Saturday, May 31st at Palace Station
- Registration and discounted hotel information will be posted on the website ASAP
- You will have til May 1st to register AND book your rooms

- Everyone. Must. Register. Registration is mandatory; just like a movie or a sports game, no wristband/ticket, no entry
- We'll be mailing your wristbands, drink tickets, shirt tickets, and parking passes to the mailing address you provide.. Shipping is included in cost
- Level 1 Registration: $30. Includes 1 admission wristband + 1 drink ticket (assorted alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage)
- Level 2 Registration: $40. Includes 1 admission wristband + 1 drink ticket + event shirt
- Level 3 Registration: $75. Includes 1 admission wristband + 1 drink ticket + event shirt + King of the Desert "Featured Spot"
- Level 4 Registration: $105. Includes 2 admission wristands + 2 drink tickets + 2 event shirts + 1 King of the Desert "Featured Spot"

If you're interested in having a featured spot, we'll have an option for Level 3 and Level 4 on the registration site. At time of purchase, you'll only be charged $40 for Level 3 or $80 for Level 4. You'll need to email pictures/description for your car and if approved, will get a secret code to register for the remaining amount ($35 for Level 3, $25 for Level 4) and will get specific passes that will allow your car to enter the Featured Spot area. We will make the decision as the entries are received on the cars "qualification". Space will be extremely limited and once all the codes are given out, we'll be sold out.

Those that registered online for Wuste 2013 will be given access to the registration process early.
:peace:
This ^^^^^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

#21 ·
Anybody have news on registration?! It's cutting it close and everything has been pretty quiet this year. Remember last year when there was an update almost every day on the FB page? This year we're lucky to get one vague post a week. I'm only sort or freaking out over here. :confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.