Fourtitude.com - Post stuff your "friends" post to facebook... facepalms be here.
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast
    1. Member
      Cars
      2016 GTI PP, 1982 Alfa Spider, Cannondale R700
      06-21-2013 11:30 AM #1
      So, in the world of bored stay at home moms, guys craving attention, and the general public platform for self announcement that is facebook, post up facepalm worthy stuff that your friends post on facebook.

I think we all have that one, or few people who constantly post inane self-centred facepalm worthy crap.

Heidi XXX
      11 hours ago near Maple via mobile
      Ok friends. Here it is...my plea for some help. Anyone who has a mini van and wouldn't mind helping bring a few essentials over to our new house on Monday evening, it would be much appreciated. Your reward? A sneak peak at our new home!! Thanks in advance!
      Birthday agenda:
      Spa facial with complimentary birthday eye treatment: $65 (plus tip)
      Lunch and Dinner with friends and family: probably around $100
      Signing the final papers with the lawyer for our new home: don't ask, but it's many, many thousands of dollars!
      Turning 35: PRICELESS!!!!
      Heidi XXX
      Rice Chex chicken fingers were a hit! Love new recipes. And after dinner, we were serenaded by Arley with a barely understandable version of Twinkle, Twinkle and then ABC's...but very cute, nonetheless!
      CLICK HERE to vote for my LEGO Top Gear UK project on LEGO Ideas!

Vandelay Industries - Specializing in Latex since 1992.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Cars
      Silverado
      06-21-2013 11:33 AM #2
      Geeze, throw out the "thousands of dollars" but guess only $100 for lunch and dinner with friends and family? That's not baller at all.

I've turned off the notifications on a lot of people I have on facebook. I just keep them around in case, for whatever reason, they might want something, or I might want something. People from high school mainly. The few people I have from college are smart enough to not post stupid crap in public.

Cars
      2015 Outback
      06-21-2013 11:39 AM #3
      Meh, those aren't that bad. Asking for help moving, who doesn't? Excited about a new home (betting their first), understandable. And everyone talks about their kids.

If that's the worst on your feed consider yourself lucky.
      -Matt

Cars
      1986 Legs and/or 2014 Blue Non-MANual European Turbo Hatch
      06-21-2013 11:44 AM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by 20thAna3282 View Post
      Meh, those aren't that bad. Asking for help moving, who doesn't? Excited about a new home (betting their first), understandable. And everyone talks about their kids.

If that's the worst on your feed consider yourself lucky.
      Exactly what I was thinking.

I've got family members that attributed the Oklahoma tornadoes to the work of Satan.

6. Member
      Cars
      2016 GTI PP, 1982 Alfa Spider, Cannondale R700
      06-21-2013 11:45 AM #5
      Quote Originally Posted by Fritz27 View Post

I've got family members that attributed the Oklahoma tornadoes to the work of Satan.
      Please post!
      CLICK HERE to vote for my LEGO Top Gear UK project on LEGO Ideas!

Vandelay Industries - Specializing in Latex since 1992.

Cars
      1986 Legs and/or 2014 Blue Non-MANual European Turbo Hatch
      06-21-2013 11:57 AM #6
      Quote Originally Posted by Preppy View Post
      Please post!
      I just went through her Facebook and I couldn't find it, but I didn't see it for myself. My fiancee read it to me because she gets perverse amusement from my aunt's insane ramblings. Suffice it to say she refuted the notion that God doesn't exist by saying that Satan caused the tornados. Then another one of my aunts came in and said that humans live in a fallen and cursed world.

Here's are a few examples of typical Facebook statuses from this aunt:

I SAW READ ECT About people S T O P I N G Cancer by cutting OUT Suger and ALL CARBSS From there diet! Why is this being keeptt from use?
      I get SO ANGRY when I know there is AN innocent child that someone has and they are not doing EVERY Thing in there power to do and be what that Child needs they are to raped up in the M E of there twisted life there sick world! FUN FUN I must have some FUN FUN! The child will be fine and make do! You FOOLS I could just scream! At the things people do! To there own flesh and blood just because they need to have some F U N!
      She posts about 30 times a day so finding the tornado one is just too much stupid to wade through.

Cars
      18 Wheels are Rollin
      06-21-2013 12:11 PM #7
      Beefcake

Cars
      C4S & Taco
      06-21-2013 12:16 PM #8
      Good thing we aren't around election time. Not that I care how/who/what they choose to vote about, they ALL sound like idiots when that time comes.

Cars
      Hondas, regular and extra-pricey
      06-21-2013 12:18 PM #9
      Honestly, want to know the worst poster on my FB feed? StormCreeper. By far. It's 10+ reposts a day of either anti-Republican/Conservative blather, or the kind of girly sensitive "i love my soul mate" crap that would make a 15y/o chick call him a homo.

Cars
      2019 Golf R, Lapiz Blue, DSG; 2009 Honda Element EX.
      06-21-2013 12:26 PM #10
      Quote Originally Posted by Fritz27 View Post

I don't see why that is so strange to you. It's common knowledge that Satan recently purchased a suit made of wind from the Men's Wearhouse, then he tried to attend a Flaming Lips concert in OKC.

Cars
      what have I done?
      06-21-2013 12:49 PM #11
      Quote Originally Posted by nicoli View Post
      I don't see why that is so strange to you. It's common knowledge that Satan recently purchased a suit made of wind from the Men's Wearhouse, then he tried to attend a Flaming Lips concert in OKC.
      I'm guessing the tornadoes were punishment because he didn't like the way he looked.

Cars
      Silverado
      06-21-2013 12:49 PM #12
      Oh, but this did pop up since one of my friends was tagged in this jokers... picture thing.

Posted up sickk,.,., straight mother****in thugged out sense cub scouts and sippy cups up in my hood!!! Silvergrove Dr.!!!! Thats right Bitches ain't got **** on us!!!![562]-[714] runnin down the line!
      Typical dummy with a mohawk, red bandana on his head, and a cigarette barely clinging to his lip like the old lady in your neighborhood trailer park. Thuggin ain't easy.

I wasn't sure whether to laugh, or face palm when I saw that.

Cars
      2008 Camry Wagon
      06-21-2013 12:50 PM #13
      Quote Originally Posted by pwm View Post
      I'm guessing the tornadoes were punishment because he didn't like the way he looked.
      I guarantee it
      MemeGate 2012 - First Responder, post #2

Cars
      06-21-2013 12:53 PM #14
      Quote Originally Posted by ATL_Av8r View Post
      I guarantee it

16. 06-21-2013 12:55 PM #15
      The second anyone posts something stupid on my FB I block them (or unsubscribe or whatever). So...out of my four remaining unblocked friends, they don't post stupid sh_t. Maybe I'll unblock some people so I can participate.

Cars
      Twin Turbo Barge & Old Japanese Land Yacht
      06-21-2013 01:07 PM #16
      I quit the book.... but I had a guy on there telling people to hit him up if they want some coke

in addition, i had a guy with 3-5 pages of this

18. Member
      Cars
      2012 DBP 2dr Golf R
      06-21-2013 01:08 PM #17

Dude's "Build"

Cars
      06-21-2013 06:50 PM #18
      There's this girl with whom I'm "friends" on FB. Let me give a quick description of her: she's fat.
      Anyway, I met her through mutual friends and was briefly (thankfully) on her radar as a possible mate/victim. I never got blackout drunk enough (again, thankfully) during some of my more reckless years, to let anything happen.
      Ok, so there's actually more to her description than I gave earlier, and it's physical and personality related. Basically, She is one of those people who are waaay too confident in their looks and overall desirability. In her case, she's very overweight, but see's herself as voluptuous and sexy, even though she is really shaped more like an apple than a distorted hourglass. I'd assume it's some sort of reaction to her insecurities. One of the first stories I heard about her was from a friend who was giving her guitar lessons. Word got around - from her, of course, that she would wear a certain dress to these lessons, because it would apparently render him helpless to the power of her hotness, and he couldn't stop looking at he chest. She actually called it her "Anthony dress", named after my friend. Funny thing is, one of the people to which she bragged about this was Anthony's really hot and overall awesome girlfriend, at the time, who just thought it was funny.

So, this girl would from time to time hook-up with some poor (probably desperate) fellow, which of course, to her, meant they were dating. When things "didn't work out", as in her bang buddy sobered up enough to realize he'd just gotten a BJ from a hippopotamus, she was always posting some sort of cryptic nonsense on FB. It was always kind of cryptic, but still so obvious as to what was going down, especially if you knew anything about this girl. She'd post stuff like "I guess you don't know what things could have been...perhaps another will see this flower blossom - How will you feel then?" or "the true beauty of a person lies in their ability to forgive...I guess I'm just not that beautiful yet."
      Seriously, it was **** like this, at least two to three times a week. She finally got married about a year ago, which thankfully shut her ass up. I do miss the eye-roll workout I used to get from her posts and in retrospect, wish I'd saved some of them.

20. 06-21-2013 06:53 PM #19
      ^So...you're saying she's a girl then?

06-21-2013 07:21 PM #20
      My slutty (nice girl, but a slut) cousin:

"it just sickens me what ****ty parents some of these girls are today. why are there so many stupid people? make some time for you're kid! they won't be around forever!"

"my life could not be any better right now! i found the best man in the world and we'll be together and love each other till the end of time."

She has a kid with some loser drug dealer who already has 3 kids with 3 different girls, which she knew about when she got with him. My grandmother is pretty much raising my cousin's kid, because my cousin's too busy going to sleazy hotels with this guy and getting drunk even though she's 18. Oh, and she constantly smokes around her one year old child. I mean, come the **** on.

06-21-2013 07:48 PM #21
      BluMagic's post= LOOOOL
      Oh, Hai IG: @bethisloco

Cars
      A car.
      06-21-2013 09:34 PM #22
      Most I can overlook, but this guy drives me insane sometimes. Here's today's post:

TGIF. # puppy #puppyenergy #puppylove #ig #igdaily #igaddict #instamatic #instafollow #instadaily #instaaddict #friday #TGIF #bored #losangeles # socal #southerncalifornia #california #followme #follow #followgram #hashtag #instabored

Cars
      '18 Volvo V60CC
      06-21-2013 09:45 PM #23
      I defriend idiots so I have nothing...

25. 06-21-2013 11:02 PM #24
      This thread makes me happy that I don't MyFace.

Cars
      1994 Honda Prelude V-TAK
      06-21-2013 11:44 PM #25
      Quote Originally Posted by BluMagic View Post
      I quit the book.... but I had a guy on there telling people to hit him up if they want some coke

in addition, i had a guy with 3-5 pages of this

**** anyone who poses with that "LEWWWLLLOLOL IM THINKING AND SOPHISTICATED AS A JOKE AHAHEHREHRHHERHHUEHFEAFABFVA"

Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast