Fourtitude.com - Weight loss with food
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

1. 07-26-2012 03:17 PM #1
      Healthy and balanced foods are also important to maintain the weight.
      Some effective foods to lose the weight effectively are:
      Fresh fruits: Apple, orange, grapefruit, berries, and orange.
      Raw vegetables: Broccoli, cabbage, cucumber, and spinach.
      Green tea.
      Vegetables soups.
      and Fish oil.
      Last edited by Morris125; 07-28-2012 at 10:19 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 07-26-2012 05:13 PM #2
      pfffff I don't believe any of that

bacon, fruity pebbles, large doses of ecstasy, peanut butter, and jack3d is the key to weight loss.

That's the REAL secret to success!

Cars
      12 Ecoboosted Flex, 11 6-speed quad cab Frontier, recently sold02 330i, 09 Flex, 01 Wrangler
      07-26-2012 05:46 PM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by ::xander:: View Post

bacon, fruity pebbles, large doses of ecstasy, peanut butter, and jack3d is the key to weight loss.

Not sure about the ecstasy but everything else looks great. Fruity pebbles and jack3d pre-workout and peanut butter and bacon samiches post workout. That will put on the size and strength

5. 07-29-2012 03:47 PM #4
      Nope I think the ecstasy is essential. It provides the motivation to just go out and dance.

6. 08-06-2012 02:47 PM #5
      Miles Davis kicked a heroin addiction twice. I have a lot of trouble with carbs…

7. 08-07-2012 01:53 PM #6
      Quote Originally Posted by Morris125 View Post
      Healthy and balanced foods are also important to maintain the weight.
      Some effective foods to lose the weight effectively are:
      Fresh fruits: Apple, orange, grapefruit, berries, and orange.
      Raw vegetables: Broccoli, cabbage, cucumber, and spinach.
      Green tea.
      Vegetables soups.
      and Fish oil.
      Is this a serious post?
      Green Tea... cool itll deplete your water a bit.. fish oil... essential for sure..

The raw veggies will definitely help fill you with small nutritional values..

But your fresh fruit section... grapefruit is pretty much the only one that can stay up there... and idk who can eat grapefruit without sugar... but i guess splenda or truvia / stevia would suffice.

Berries are a definate no-no to true cutting ... and most fruits in general.. yes there natural.. but that doesn't mean there not naturally loaded with sugar and creating insulin spikes therefore causing you to store fat..

Just my opinion... Fruits are carbs my body just doesnt like.. but I guess some people are different

And as for soups... loaded with sodium and will make you retain water ..
      I dont want my J-Lines anymore...

8. Member
      Cars
      2017 Hyundai Elantra SE
      08-07-2012 02:30 PM #7
      Quote Originally Posted by Whitey(banned)vr6 View Post
      Is this a serious post?
      Green Tea... cool itll deplete your water a bit.. fish oil... essential for sure..

The raw veggies will definitely help fill you with small nutritional values..

But your fresh fruit section... grapefruit is pretty much the only one that can stay up there... and idk who can eat grapefruit without sugar... but i guess splenda or truvia / stevia would suffice.

Berries are a definate no-no to true cutting ... and most fruits in general.. yes there natural.. but that doesn't mean there not naturally loaded with sugar and creating insulin spikes therefore causing you to store fat..

Just my opinion... Fruits are carbs my body just doesnt like.. but I guess some people are different

And as for soups... loaded with sodium and will make you retain water ..
      It's a bot, for some reason the mod on this forum is not reading the reports of spam posts
      Quote Originally Posted by winstonsmith84 View Post
      Tax? I don't mind paying state sales tax. Every time a see a pothole, a school that is falling down or a canceled essential state program, I remind myself why.
      Quote Originally Posted by Tornado2dr View Post
      535 members of congress plus 1 pres screwing us all the time...that's dirty pirate hooker level gang rape.

08-07-2012 03:01 PM #8
      Quote Originally Posted by ::xander:: View Post

I second this , I am almost living proof .

Minus the ectasy, I use kockadle instead

08-07-2012 03:28 PM #9
      Quote Originally Posted by Whitey(banned)vr6 View Post

But your fresh fruit section... grapefruit is pretty much the only one that can stay up there... and idk who can eat grapefruit without sugar... .
      Loool i died when I read this I don't know why

11. 08-23-2012 05:55 AM #10
      Not sure about the ecstasy but everything else looks great. Fruity pebbles and jack3d pre-workout and peanut butter and bacon samiches post workout. That will put on the size and strength

12. 08-27-2012 04:25 AM #11
      Diet is the main issue to control our weight and fat.We should avoid all kind of junk/fast/oily food and try to eat healthy like vegetables,fruits some of mentioned above.On the other hand we have to participate in some kind of physical exercise like swimming,running,gym,yoga which always helpful to reduce and burn our fat/calories.
      tomhank

13. Member
      Cars
      2017 Hyundai Elantra SE
      08-27-2012 12:41 PM #12
      Wow! This thread started by a bot, and answered twice by a bot. Where's the mod for this forum? Doing crossfit?
      Quote Originally Posted by winstonsmith84 View Post
      Tax? I don't mind paying state sales tax. Every time a see a pothole, a school that is falling down or a canceled essential state program, I remind myself why.
      Quote Originally Posted by Tornado2dr View Post
      535 members of congress plus 1 pres screwing us all the time...that's dirty pirate hooker level gang rape.

Cars
      C5 A6 S-Line and 99 Civic Hatchback
      09-09-2012 01:55 PM #13
      Oh look, another bot.
      "Do you know the terror of he who falls asleep?
      To the very toes he is terrified, because the ground gives way under him, and the dream begins."
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche

15. 09-12-2019 12:32 PM #14
      Better believe it, the question makes me feel that diet is the fundamental issue to control our weight and fats. For that, I need to keep away from low-quality nourishment contaminate need to eat well sustenance in that the vast majority of the vegetable. And furthermore, do some activity.
      Last edited by jamii; 09-12-2019 at 05:07 PM.

16. 10-29-2019 07:48 AM #15
      I did my every meal like this 50% vegies, 25% fat and 25% protein.