VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

[NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE] Fluid MotorUnion

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  FluidMotorUnion 
#1 ·
Don't believe any of the positive comments you ever see about this company. Every single positive remark anyone has made on the internet has been made by the people working at their shop or their friends. The truth is, these people are hacks trying to make you think because they have money that they can work on cars. I've seen their work up close and it's as far from anything you'd expect at a high end shop. Don't buy any of their custom exhaust as they all are copied from other companies designs and the they will fall apart.

I found out the hard way when they messed up my paint, incorrectly installed my suspension, and tore up a few other parts all in the while overcharging me for their crappy service and then deciding not to pay for any of the problems they caused. The woman working up front and she knows less about cars than I do which leaves OJ who is supposedly a engineer but we have yet to see it. I know an engineer and from what I can tell you, stick with a mechanic because they know hands on. Anyone can diagnose a car with a computer but not everyone can fix a car as this company has repeat customers to fix problems they were suppose to fix the first time.

#2 ·

We at Fluid MotorUnion pride ourselves on our quality, and will stand behind each and every piece of our work. That being said, we are well aware that we are not perfect and have made mistakes, but in the end we believe it's all about how you stand behind both your product and your service, and most importantly it's about how you learn from those mistakes. Our goal is to try and satisfy every customer to the fullest extent of our abilities, even past the point where it no longer benefits us. If a customer is not happy, we always ask that he or she comes to the shop and talk to us, so that we may attempt to rectify the situation.

It's very hard for us to pinpoint the issue you as a customer had, as you have gone on many different forums, claimed to own different cars and also claimed that we have done different jobs all within the past few days. We doubt you'll stop this attack any time soon, but if you do decide to exercise some civility, give us a chance to make it right. There isn't a whole lot we can do when you post anonymously, or never come back in for us to see the issue ourselves. We do not know who you are, but we take your complaint and your anger very seriously. If there is an issue that you believe we are responsible for, we would like the opportunity to fix it. Going on multiple forums such as E46Fanatics, Mercedes Forum, Kilometer Magazine, Forums Subdriven, Fourtitude, 6speedonline, Lamborghini Talk, etc. and trying to defame us under multiple usernames is not the answer. We ask that you, or for that matter anyone, who has felt we have wronged them to come in, meet with us face to face and explain your point of view, and give us an opportunity to make it right. We would greatly appreciate if in the future you can take a more civil route in your dealings with ours and other business. We look forward to a day when you can give us an opportunity to ameliorate your issue. This is the last we will comment on this situation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.