VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

2007 Light Silver Q7 4.2 Base 44,000 miles $28,000 Excellent Condition Always Garaged Original Owner FL car

6K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Dr Chill 
#1 · (Edited)
2007 Light Silver Q7 4.2 Base 44,800 miles Excellent Condition Always Garaged Original Owner FL car

Undoubedly the best vehicle I have ever owned of roughly 20 new cars purchased. It is a Q7 4.2 car with the direct injection V8 motor and full time Quattro all wheel drive. It is very quick for a heavy vehicle and the engine has a nice growl to it. The only things ever repaired or replaced were some interior trim pieces, the passenger mirror motor and front leather seat covers due to discoloration, all under warranty. Oil changed every 8000 miles and was always dealer serviced. The car has always been garaged since new and the paint is in excellent condition. Only a couple of paint chips, a few light scratches, minor curb rash on 3 rims, and a very small door ding are the only imperfections. Tires have about 10,000 miles of life left and the brake pads are Hawk Performance Ceramics with 50% of life left. The car needs absolutely nothing. In May it had the oil changed and the fuel injection system serviced by Audi and it performs like it did the day I purchased it new at Braman Audi in WPB December 2006. I am just downsizing and bought a 2008 A3 a few days ago (see ebay item # 160638343701), so my SUV is up for sale!

Options are Light Silver Metallic paint, 20" rims, Sirius, bluetooth, tow package, 3rd row airbags, NO PANORAMA SUNROOF!!!

Hi res pics at:

http://imageshack.us/g/268/img0522cg.jpg/

See ebay auction 300593268212 for free AutoCheck Vehicle history report.

All reasonable offers considered, but no trades.

Bill
561-351-1922
No Solicitors Please

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.