Fourtitude.com - What did you do to your A3?
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

Page 369 of 370 FirstFirst ... 269319359365366367368369370 LastLast
    Results 9,201 to 9,225 of 9235
      Cars
      Integra LS
      09-07-2019 11:47 AM #9201
      Quote Originally Posted by dale333 View Post
      https://www.urotuning.com/products/b...-3c0121321-blk

So, in this pic, you have the 20mm? That looks close to how my wheels sit to the fender well. They rub and I've put in the TT rear upper spring perches to minimize the rear rake.
      Yes. The rear is 20mm. Front 15mm. It sits perfect but rubs a bit too much for me.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Cars
      2007 A3 8P 2.0T DSG S-Line
      09-07-2019 01:20 PM #9202
      Quote Originally Posted by K3V11N View Post
      Did you shave the rear Audi rings and then stick them on the window just below the 3rd brake light? If so, I guess it doesn't matter that it's in the path of the wiper sweep arc, because your wiper is missing.
      Current ►► 2007 A3 2.0T DSG/OS/TP/CW/CP Ocean Blue 覧 Previous2003 TTQR 225hp Ocean Blue

Cars
      Integra LS
      09-07-2019 04:17 PM #9203
      Quote Originally Posted by absolutt View Post
      Did you shave the rear Audi rings and then stick them on the window just below the 3rd brake light? If so, I guess it doesn't matter that it's in the path of the wiper sweep arc, because your wiper is missing.
      it's an Audi Group of Hawaii sticker.

5. Member
      Cars
      2008.5 A3 2.0T FWD (RIP), 2013 A3 2.0T quattro
      09-08-2019 12:27 AM #9204
      Quote Originally Posted by groesche View Post
      I started with the right/rear. Didn't like the bend so I put it back to stock. I think the ends need to be clocked before they are crimped on. Having the caliper off doesn't make a difference. Tightening the banjo bolt down pulled it into place but the line had a weird bend in it I could not get rid of. Not sure if it's common or not. I was looking to see if anyone else had the same issue.
      Interesting. Well I got the M14 triple square now so I might get to try my hand at the brakes tomorrow but first to get the engine bay back together and the car running, lol. I didn't mean that taking the caliper off would make any difference, just wondering if moving it out with the extensions might not reduce the bend a bit. Will have to see. Will let you know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Audi'sRevenge View Post
      Didn't bother removing the cowl thing, and I think I'll be able to get away with that on the driver's side too.
      Well I did make a small crack in the plastic but was able to get the driver's side done without removing it there either--wipers stayed in place!

I ended up having an even worse time getting the driver's side strut pinch/collar bolt out though. Again the nut came off fine but the bolt just would not turn. After stupidly using the 3/8" drive bit to try to turn it (hey it worked on the other side!) it rounded it out too much that even after I got the correct M14 triple square it wasn't going to work. So... I popped out the outer tie-rod end with a puller, and removed the strut assembly with the knuckle completely. Placed that on my driveway and drilled out the stupid bolt enough to get an easy-out bit hammered in and tried to turn it that way. Keep in mind now this thing is in a collar it's not threaded but twisting it seems to break the rust up. Well not this one because not even the damn easy-out would budge it--unbelievable! Before I broke that thing off in the bolt, I pulled it off and just proceeded to take my rage out on this thing with a hammer Just smashing the **** out of the bolt until it finally gave way and started sliding out of the collar. Then, even with the spreader the strut wouldn't come out of the collar, so I left the spreader in and smashed the strut out too LOL! Holy crap that was ridiculous! Gotta love how the videos on youtube go so smoothly They should have made the bolt collar slightly bigger so this kind of thing doesn't happen. Anyway once I got it all back together and tightened up, I sprayed down the bolts, with that one in particular, with a lot of Fluid Film. My idea is to Fluid Film all that suspension stuff at every seasonal wheel changeover, that way this doesn't happen again (hopefully)! At least the KWs themselves are stainless.

Since I'm likely not going to be able to get the rear shocks out myself, I set the front KWs to just about their max height, since I didn't want it to be too low in front with the rear at stock height. I figured the highest height on the KWs is supposed to be lower than stock but when I lowered the car down, I found the thing is higher than stock now So I guess that'll be good for winter (which is almost here mind you); but, will have to adjust the height again tomorrow.

Almost done this stuff...almost!
      Last edited by Audi'sRevenge; 09-08-2019 at 12:29 AM.

6. Member
      Cars
      2011 Audi A3 Quattro S-Line CCTA DSG
      09-12-2019 07:28 PM #9205
      Found a set of 2008 R32 calipers on ebay for a great price. I've upgraded my current stock rotors, and lines with StopTech so to match the back, still gotta get the slotted.

Here's what they looked like when I got them.

Then I took them apart and had the blue powder coated black. Ordered the matching rotors and lines, and EBC Redstuff. Anti rattle springs that are the same as the S3. I'll paint them gray and put an S emblem on them.

HPA K04/Intake Manifold/tune, PTP turbo blanket, APR Downpipe, Carbonio Intake, GFB's DV+, Red Top coils, BKR8EIX plugs, 034 Swaybar and rear subframe mounts, Audi R8 knock off wheels, RS3 Grille, Aspherical mirrors, StopTech slotted rotors and steal brake lines, US Mill Works license plate bracket, Clearmounts phone holder.

Cars
      09-13-2019 07:52 PM #9206
      ^ Nice looking calipers. What kind of improvement do you get with the R32 ones versus stock? And are they a plug-n-play fit?

I'd been tempted to go with a facelift LED tail lighting system, but all told it's over $400 USD for the full conversion. Not really worth it for me at this point, given my ownership is nearing the tail end (12 years!). However, I've been wanting to put some LED's in a few places. Rear turn signals is something I've wanted to do, but I was torn between shelling out big $$ for DeAutoKey ones, or paying a lot less for lesser brands that may actually be OK. I'm not looking for "lifetime" service. A couple years is fine with me.

I took a chance on AUXITO. I'd seen some VW & Audi owners post about them working out OK, no CANBUS bulb out errors. They have a few different designs, but I found one that looked to be decent -- IMAGE. 15 CREE LED's, total claimed output 800lm per bulb. Seems pretty true to claim. I've heard of other brands boasting double that lumens output and delivering just half. $10 for the pair. They work fine as turn signal bulbs only. I tried them out as rear parking / brake light bulbs and they worked just momentarily, then threw a bulb-out error. I read in one place that they'll hyperflash after 8 minutes of continuous use, but don't see that happening very much.

VIDEO
      Last edited by absolutt; 09-14-2019 at 12:18 PM.
      Current ►► 2007 A3 2.0T DSG/OS/TP/CW/CP Ocean Blue 覧 Previous2003 TTQR 225hp Ocean Blue

8. Member
      Cars
      09-13-2019 08:56 PM #9207
      ^ Nice looking calipers. What kind of improvement do you get with the R32 ones versus stock? And are they a plug-n-play fit?
      Thank you. Our stock is a 312mm rotor and this upgrade is a 345mm. More stopping surface to keep it cool, less brake fade. These are the same rotors that came on the S3 8P (we didn't get it here in the states). I'm upgrading the rotors, brake lines and pads but aside that, it's all OEM.

I'd been tempted to go with a facelift LED tail lighting system, but all told it's over $400 USD for the full conversion. Not really worth it for me at this point, given my ownership is nearing the tail end (12 years!). However, I've been wanting to put some LED's in a few places. Rear turn signals is something I've wanted to do, but I was torn between shelling out big $$ for DeAutoKey ones, or paying a lot less for lesser brands that may actually be OK. I'm not looking for "lifetime" service. A couple years is fine with me.
      Keep an eye out on ebay, you might be able to find a pair of used ones off a wrecked car.

I took a chance on AUXITO. I'd seen some VW & Audi owners post about them working out OK, no CANBUS bulb out errors. They have a few different designs, but I found one that looked to be pretty decent -- IMAGE. 15 CREE LED's, total claimed output 800lm per bulb. Seems pretty true to claim. I've heard of other brands boasting double that and delivering just half. $10 for the pair. They work fine as turn signal bulbs only. I tried them out as rear parking / brake light bulbs and they worked just momentarily, then threw a bulb-out error.
      I've thought the same thing. I really just want LED back up lights for obvious reasons. Iv'e been behind cars with LED brake lights and they are sometimes so bright they are annoying.
      HPA K04/Intake Manifold/tune, PTP turbo blanket, APR Downpipe, Carbonio Intake, GFB's DV+, Red Top coils, BKR8EIX plugs, 034 Swaybar and rear subframe mounts, Audi R8 knock off wheels, RS3 Grille, Aspherical mirrors, StopTech slotted rotors and steal brake lines, US Mill Works license plate bracket, Clearmounts phone holder.

Cars
      09-13-2019 09:21 PM #9208
      Thank you. Our stock is a 312mm rotor and this upgrade is a 345mm. More stopping surface to keep it cool, less brake fade. These are the same rotors that came on the S3 8P (we didn't get it here in the states). I'm upgrading the rotors, brake lines and pads but aside that, it's all OEM.
      Sounds like a sensible plan. My driving style doesn't tax brakes that much, so I never experience brake fade. When I hit 'em hard, they are incredibly responsive.

Keep an eye out on ebay, you might be able to find a pair of used ones off a wrecked car.
      If I were to get them, I'd want the amber turn signals... which is Euro. I had looked at past auctions, added everything up, and with the adapting harness it doesn't save all that much from buying brand new (kufatec). I'll have to see how things go. I'm job hunting... and if I get a good paying job that involves commuting, I may get them.

I've thought the same thing. I really just want LED back up lights for obvious reasons. Iv'e been behind cars with LED brake lights and they are sometimes so bright they are annoying.
      I'd read a few reviews about reverse lights and found a 7 bulb comparative write-up. Best choice are these GY6.35 921 bulbs. They're halogen, but incredibly bright. And not expensive. Reverse lights aren't on all that long, so efficiency isn't an issue. You might want to consider those.
      Last edited by absolutt; 09-13-2019 at 09:24 PM.

10. Member
      Cars
      09-14-2019 12:26 AM #9209
      Sounds like a sensible plan. My driving style doesn't tax brakes that much, so I never experience brake fade. When I hit 'em hard, they are incredibly responsive.
      I've occasionally gotten overly spirited with my driving and I haven't even had a chance to track it yet. I've noticed a difference when I'm hard on the brakes. I'm hoping these are enough. It's not a track car but would like to make it to a few.

If I were to get them, I'd want the amber turn signals... which is Euro. I had looked at past auctions, added everything up, and with the adapting harness it doesn't save all that much from buying brand new (kufatec). I'll have to see how things go. I'm job hunting... and if I get a good paying job that involves commuting, I may get them.
      Completely understand.

I'd read a few reviews about reverse lights and found a 7 bulb comparative write-up. Best choice are these GY6.35 921 bulbs. They're halogen, but incredibly bright. And not expensive. Reverse lights aren't on all that long, so efficiency isn't an issue. You might want to consider those.
      Based on that Tacoma forum post, would you say these are good? https://www.amazon.com/Osram-615905-.../dp/B001BMUFN8

Cars
      09-14-2019 12:15 PM #9210
      I've occasionally gotten overly spirited with my driving and I haven't even had a chance to track it yet. I've noticed a difference when I'm hard on the brakes. I'm hoping these are enough. It's not a track car but would like to make it to a few.
      I see what you mean. Yeah, if you do notice some fade after a few rounds of hard braking, sure makes sense to upgrade to larger brakes. Let us know how it works out!

Based on that Tacoma forum post, would you say these are good? https://www.amazon.com/Osram-615905-.../dp/B001BMUFN8
      Yep, that's them. I've not gotten them yet -- saving for my next Amazon order. In some applications, they're a little loose but you can remedy that by bending the prongs a little or adding some solder to the metal posts. Or, bend the posts, but be very careful doing it as bulb can break.

12. 09-22-2019 05:23 AM #9211
      Quote Originally Posted by A3REDT View Post
      Installed deautokey LED turn signals in my euro LED taillights- there is a before and after, before on left, after on right. I had received complaints from those following me that the stock euro setup was too hard to see, shouldn't be an issue anymore!

And threw my touareg 1LC caliper on to check fitment, definitely will need spacers so I've ordered a fitment kit from ECS that will let me get the specs perfect for both of my sets of wheels.
      We really appreciate the post and feedback. You get what you pay for you have a bright error free LED deep amber color that can be seen in direct sun light for about $30 more than other LEDs that do not even come close. For something that you will us every day and it safer it is worth it.

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by skotti View Post
      Finally got around to installing the LED reverse lights from deAutoKey-
      HOLY CRAP! They are bright- really illuminate the area behind the car. No pics- too damn bright for my phone camera!

Thank you!

We appreciate the feedback
      Last edited by deAutoLED.com; 09-22-2019 at 06:08 PM.

Lifetime Warranty & Support | Free Shipping within the US | LEDs Tested to work and look good in your car | Customer Service is our #1 Priority - We care what you install in your car!

13. Member
      Cars
      03 VW Golf(sold), 05 Jetta(sold), 09 Audi A3 Quattro, 12 GTI (sold), 2015 A3 Quattro
      09-28-2019 11:28 PM #9212
      Saw last week that one of my licence plate bulbs is burnt. Found a pair of LED's at the local junk yard from Audi S6. It took some trimming and soldering the wires but everything is working fine - error free.

Cars
      10-02-2019 07:42 PM #9213
      I installed another set of LED turn signal bulbs in my A3. Now there are 2 sets, front and rear, both Auxito. As shown above the rear worked out really well. It's slightly brighter than stock and performs well without any bulb-out or hyper-flash. I then installed 2 new ones in the front. When I installed the first one there was a brief hyper-flash, but then subsequent flashing shows normal. No bulb out. With 2nd one, the hyper flash happened again, and this time I got a bulb-out warning, but then when I started the car it went away. It seems these bulbs have some kind of capacitance that is required to charge in order to fool the CANBUS system. I left the car for about 30 minutes, went back, and the bulb-out indicator came on again, just momentarily, gone on subsequent flashing.

In any case, these bulbs are seriously bright. Nearly blinding. When I had done just one bulb, the comparison was like 3 to 4 times as bright as the incandescent bulb. I have a feeling these may be too much. But not sure I'm going to be OK with this momentary hyperflash each time. Bulbs were $18 for the set and very well made.

Lumens:1400Lm/per bulb, 2800LM/per Bulb Set
      LED:26 Chps/per bulb, 52 Chps/per Bulb Set
      Power:21W/per bulb, 41W/per Bulb Set

LED Chip: 3020-SMD LED CHIPS BULB
      Color Temperature:2200K Amber Yellow

EDIT: I confirmed with a couple of different sellers & others who tried this -- the affordable LED bulbs that are CANBUS friendly (no error code) will work as turn signals if you install either front or rear, but not both. If you're going to do both, you need to install resistors.
      Last edited by absolutt; 10-16-2019 at 06:36 PM.

Cars
      Current: 2011 A3 2.0T | Previous: (KIA) MKVI Jetta 2.5, (SOLD) MKIV Jetta 1.8T
      10-16-2019 07:50 PM #9214
      Then I took them apart and had the blue powder coated black. Ordered the matching rotors and lines, and EBC Redstuff. Anti rattle springs that are the same as the S3. I'll paint them gray and put an S emblem on them.
      Awesome all around dale333! The powder coat looks really nice.

I'm sure you'll be fine with everything you've got set up, but I noticed some rust on parts of the rear calipers I dismantled, refreshed and painted a year or 2 ago (too embarrassed to show a photo) and I'm wondering if you might run into the same issue with the back half of the unpainted calipers. When I did mine, I used a strong paint remover and I think that left it so that ANY little part of of the caliper not painted was immediately susceptible to the elements and started rusting. Again, just throwing this out there, I'm sure you know what you're doing and what not.
      APR CAI | APR Stage 2 | APR downpipe | Spulen throttle pipe & TOP with turbo muffler delete | Bilstein B14 PSS coilovers | Tyrolsport master bracket | Aston Martin DB9/"RS3" Calipers | RacingBrake front / adam's rear rotors | Golf-R Intercooler | 034 Engine and Transmission mounts | APR pendulum mount | S3 Grill | GFB DV+ | Genuine RS3 spoiler & S3 bumper valance(s)

16. 10-18-2019 06:46 AM #9215
      I have spent all morning comparing new studded tires for my Audi. I have checked this website https://www.nokiantires.com/tires/pa...studded-tires/ and also comparing those ones to similar bridgestones. I can't find the website but nevermind.

I checked retailers and bought new tires for me. I hope they'll come in three weeks.
      I'm going to change oils today

Cars
      10-18-2019 03:22 PM #9216
      Finished primary single DIN to double DIN conversion. The most infuriating part of this was discovering that there is some play in how the double DIN cage mounts, such that it can be a little askew, despite the screws being properly in place. Thankfully I hadn't yet put back the glove box and driver's side panel when I discovered it, so I was able to loosen bolts / screws and shift the cage enough (without too much hassle) so that alignment looks better. Still not 100%, but more like 99% (enough that it is hard to notice). I'm thinking that because the double DIN cage came from a 2011 A3, there must be a very slight difference in assembly of supports for cage mount.

The amber "Passenger airbag" warning light from 2009~2012 years is unbelievably bright. The indicator design is unusual, not like anything I'd seen before. When you pull off the indicator cover, you find a solid clear plastic insert that acts like a lens projecting from LED to lettered cover. *3* SMD LED's! Why not just one? I can't fathom how this wouldn't bother the hell out of driver's, as the amber glow is so bright you can read by it. I covered that "lens" piece with several layers of translucent labels, which toned it down significantly.

Haven't installed the double DIN head unit yet. I temporarily reconnected the single DIN head unit braced with cardboard & foam supports to keep it from moving around. Everything works fine and hopefully I'll be able to complete the double DIN head unit install over the weekend.

Cars
      Current: 2011 A3 2.0T | Previous: (KIA) MKVI Jetta 2.5, (SOLD) MKIV Jetta 1.8T
      10-18-2019 06:59 PM #9217
      The amber "Passenger airbag" warning light from 2009~2012 years is unbelievably bright.
      I totally agree with you on that light!! It is ridiculous how bright it is. How exactly do you "pull off the indicator cover?" Did you just pry off that button?
      APR CAI | APR Stage 2 | APR downpipe | Spulen throttle pipe & TOP with turbo muffler delete | Bilstein B14 PSS coilovers | Tyrolsport master bracket | Aston Martin DB9/"RS3" Calipers | RacingBrake front / adam's rear rotors | Golf-R Intercooler | 034 Engine and Transmission mounts | APR pendulum mount | S3 Grill | GFB DV+ | Genuine RS3 spoiler & S3 bumper valance(s)

Cars
      10-18-2019 11:20 PM #9218
      Quote Originally Posted by Moomtaz View Post
      I totally agree with you on that light!! It is ridiculous how bright it is. How exactly do you "pull off the indicator cover?" Did you just pry off that button?
      After pulling off the surround, you can get leverage enough to pull the cover off. It comes off about as easy as the hazard switch cover.

I picked up a pair of OSRAM bulbs that pump out 860 lumens. They're halogen, not LED. But no worries about heat buildup as reverse lights (921) are on only momentarily. They work great. Brightness seems to be about double (maybe more) than originals. The prongs fit a little loosely, though. So I bent in the metal socket tabs with a thin screwdriver, which helped, but found that I needed to bend the bulb prongs too. You have to be careful as they're easy to break. Use two pairs of pliers, one to hold the prong secure coming from the glass, and the other to do the bending. Found an "S" shape works best. Totally stoked with the performance.

Last edited by absolutt; 10-18-2019 at 11:41 PM.

Cars
      10-25-2019 12:53 AM #9219
      As part of a double-DIN head unit install, I wanted to set up a couple of USB ports. The head unit supports 2 of them (Kenwood DDX-9904S). In addition, there are two 3.5 mm jacks, one for audio input, one for output. I installed one USB / 3.5mm jack outlet in the glove box, at the rear of the CD changer slot, to take input from hard wired audio devices. The other USB / 3.5mm jack outlet for output is installed on the driver's side wall of the center console. I considered 3 different positions for it. The one I desired most wasn't possible. It would've been situated behind the 2nd 12V outlet under the armrest unit. But unfortunately, the rolling cover would be obstructed by the 3rd insertion. On the side, it's easily out of view and yet there's enough room to plug in USB and 3.5mm jacks. Plus, it's close enough so that the cords have a little slack, making installation easier. I can now plug in headphones for listening to music if I don't want to disturb any occupants in the car.

This was a PITA to install, because I didn't have a set of triple square bits so I could loosen the driver's seat and move out of the way. There doesn't appear to be any way to remove the seat bottom while the driver's seat is attached to the rails. With the seat in the way, it's impossible to line up a drill for cutting a hole. I got a hole saw bit set and used one of them to cut a hole by hand. It was really hard work, took me about 30 mins with a couple breaks. But I finally got through. From there, I could use my Dremel with sanding tool to shave down the edges enough so that the jack module would fit.

21. n00b
      Cars
      2006 Audi A3 2.0T FSI
      11-01-2019 01:49 PM #9220
      Walnut blasted the heads, installed new revision camshaft, chain, and tensioner.. That's 94K miles without cleaning, the difference in power and responsiveness is amazing.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/09RY...Ym7PFUxkq2MBJA
      Last edited by __pierce; 11-01-2019 at 01:59 PM.
      2006 Audi A3 2.0T FSI Sportback Six-Speed Manual
      Mods: APR Stage 1 93 ECU Tune, Intake, ECS High Flow Downpipe, NGK 1 Stage Cooler Plugs, Bosch R8 Coils, Bilstein B8 Sport Struts/Shocks, H&R Sport Springs, Akebono Ceramic Pads, Piston Diverter Valve w/Atmospheric Spacer

Cars
      Air-to-Water VW's and 4 Rings
      11-01-2019 02:18 PM #9221
      Quote Originally Posted by Audi'sRevenge View Post
      Uh oh that doesn't sound good :| Yeah they are, the rear ones anyway. The front came with their 18Z kit w/o the calipers (got my calipers reman off Rock Auto--wayyyy cheaper). I got the "exact fit" ones for the rear in the same order as the rear kit (but they didn't come with the rear kit since that is just the rotors and the extensions).

But does your car have the TRW calipers (286 or 282mm rotors) or the newer and crappier Bosch (272 or 260mm rotors)? I have the latter. On the older ones I think you have two choices--the "Exact Fit" series which are newer and the older type which are not called "Exact Fit" and rated for higher pressures.

Ones I got:
      https://www.ecstuning.com/b-ecs-part...025329ecs01~a/

Bigger "Stage 0.5" rear brake kit for Bosch rear, if anyone is curious(again there are two different kits one for the 282/286 and one for the 272/260 cars):
      https://www.ecstuning.com/b-ecs-part...813ecs01-01kt/
      Did you install the "Exact Fit" Lines yet? curious if you had the same issue as me.......
      This Space For Rent

Cars
      11-01-2019 03:43 PM #9222
      Quote Originally Posted by __pierce View Post
      Walnut blasted the heads, installed new revision camshaft, chain, and tensioner.. That's 94K miles without cleaning, the difference in power and responsiveness is amazing.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/09RY...Ym7PFUxkq2MBJA
      Did the cleaning change the audible sound of the engine at all?

24. 11-01-2019 05:05 PM #9223
      I bought this today.

I have no idea if it's stock, aftermarket or someone's creation. Anyone have any ideas?

http://kendrish.com/galleries/8PA3/RS3_rep_grille.jpg

25. n00b
      Cars
      2006 Audi A3 2.0T FSI
      11-01-2019 06:47 PM #9224
      Did the cleaning change the audible sound of the engine at all?
      Oh yes! It sounds a bit meaner for sure, more rumbles from the exhaust (downpipe w/stock catback) on overrun.
      2006 Audi A3 2.0T FSI Sportback Six-Speed Manual
      Mods: APR Stage 1 93 ECU Tune, Intake, ECS High Flow Downpipe, NGK 1 Stage Cooler Plugs, Bosch R8 Coils, Bilstein B8 Sport Struts/Shocks, H&R Sport Springs, Akebono Ceramic Pads, Piston Diverter Valve w/Atmospheric Spacer

Cars
      11-06-2019 05:03 PM #9225
      Quote Originally Posted by __pierce View Post
      Oh yes! It sounds a bit meaner for sure, more rumbles from the exhaust (downpipe w/stock catback) on overrun.
      Interesting. I was more interested if the cleaning quieted the valve/piston movement. I'm finding mine is "clattering" a bit, almost like a diesel engine. But I have terrific power & idle is steady, plus I'm not blowing visible exhaust. When I had my timing belt done, I pointed out the noise to Audi mechanics and they looked at me like I was nuts. "Engine is running perfectly."

Page 369 of 370 FirstFirst ... 269319359365366367368369370 LastLast