VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Hnn....

37K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  amit65 
#1 ·
Alright, let's start one now since it's been pretty quiet here. Here's my take on the diablo. I like 'em :p

#2 ·
hell yea the sv was the best iteration as it retook the nameplate of the best miura which should have been done to the countach in my opinion, for those that dont know much about lamborghini, sv stands for super veloce or super fast, much like the new sv. but this one looks the balls, and best yet it's rwd for some shenanigins!

:beer:

#4 ·
f40's are sick as hell but my personal ferrari favorite, that a nornal person "could" afford not considering f40's, enzos, 250 gto, ect ect ect.........

i swear someday that will be me trailering one home from auction. probobly wont be rhd though! lol
:beer: :screwy:

#13 ·
VWVortex store.

Hi...

That would seem to be correct as the part number is the same. Somebody with more intimate knowledge of VW/ Audi parts interchangeability might see this and confirm. It wouldn't be a huge wager to go ahead and buy it and see if it indeed will work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.