Fourtitude.com - Review of University Audi Seattle for service (not buying experience)
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

1. 07-07-2010 08:41 PM #1
      I have purchased 2 cars from this dealership so I have plenty of experience with these guys so here it is, my most recent experience:

Overall I would have to say that the service here is barely passable. Audi is either extremely cheap and is trying their best to nickel and dime us loyal buyers to death or the service ad visors are told by their superiors to not cover anything under warranty unless there is basically a recall on it at all costs.

My most recent trip was to attempt to replace (under warranty) a part that had fallen off of my car under normal driving conditions (rear tow cover on bumper) and the service person basically called me a liar and said "those don't come off unless someone hits it." There was NO damage whatsoever to my rear bumper, I would KNOW if someone hit my frickin car. I have contacted Audi of America and hopefully they can do something for me.

The service advisers seem to be a little jaded and while for the most part they are nice they seem very on edge (maybe it's the demanding clientele). I am not going to be too quick to judge these guys because I work in customer service as well and I know what A-holes people can be. However, that does not excuse the technician not taking my word for what actually happened.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. Member
      Blog Entries
      Cars
      2013 Audi TT S line competition, 1984 Audi 4000S quattro, 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
      07-08-2010 09:02 AM #2
      Sorry to hear you had a less than perfect experience.

4. 07-11-2010 02:31 PM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
      Sorry to hear you had a less than perfect experience.
      its ok, i don't think i will be ever buying another audi now, as bad as service as I have recieved over about a 5 year period of my two cars. I think I may go over to the darkside - BMW.