Fourtitude.com - Music Management with SD Cards
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

Cars
      2016 Mk7 GTI SE PP, 6MT; 84 Rabbit GTI; 80 Porsche 928S
      06-13-2010 11:05 PM #1
      Does anyone know if you can organize and navigate folders of music with this system? Right now all it looks like my system is doing is showing the folder with the first alphabetical name. I can mix all the tracks across folders, but can't navigate to the others. Or I'll have to dump all the tracks into one folder and search for individual songs or mix them. I'll be amazed and disappointed if the system is simply not capable of it.

Also, are there periodic software upgrades available from the dealer that would take care of this...sad oversight?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Cars
      2009 A3, 2015 A1
      11-02-2010 03:59 AM #2
      Press "return" to go back one level up and navigate to other folders.

What SWversion are you running?

You could use Winamp to make Playlists and make your selections a little easier
      2009 A3 S-line, RNS-E, Unitronic, and some more stuff... and now a 2015 A1, let the retrofits begin!

4. 09-29-2019 02:24 PM #3
      Lottery Sambad first prize winner will get an amount of Rs 25.30 lakh. The second and third prize winners will get Rs 9000 and Rs 500 respectively. Along with this, there is also a fourth and fifth prize for ticket holders, who are 250 and 120 rupees respectively.