Fourtitude.com - KM Gallery - 2010 New York Auto Show
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    1. 04-04-2010 11:28 AM #26
      hey nice awesome pics.I liked it..The car looks stunning.elegant.I'm sure these cars must be very expensive.Mind blowing pics.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 04-04-2010 01:36 PM #27
      Quote, originally posted by wolverinejoe80 »
      nothing amazing about it. front reminds me of monte carlo and rear reminds me of last gen elantra. definitely a step back from a current gen. and possibly the most boring interior ever.

you should pay a visit to the eye doctor.

Cars
      Ranger Rick
      04-04-2010 03:37 PM #28
      whoa the new Skyon is a mess, always thought it was a clean design before too.

5. 04-04-2010 07:19 PM #29
      Quote, originally posted by .:3513 »
      M3 looks good!

The E92 has grown on me a lot. I used to hate it.

Cars
      15 BMW 3-97 4Runner-07 CR-V (84/85 Sciroccos RIP/77 Rabbit RIP/etc)
      04-04-2010 09:50 PM #30
      scion has the weirdest rear window

7. 04-05-2010 01:23 AM #31
      you guys are all late, a friend of mine got to see all the lux brands a head of time before the public at the dealers only show a couple days before it even opened. The guy went with bought the new Bentley Ghost on the spot

Modified by 97audia4 at 10:25 PM 4-4-2010
      R32R1 "whore-tex.com the volkswagen fappers enthusiast website"

Cars
      S60, Z/28
      04-05-2010 02:39 AM #32
      Quote, originally posted by 97audia4 »
      you guys are all late, a friend of mine got to see all the lux brands a head of time before the public at the dealers only show a couple days before it even opened. The guy went with bought the new Bentley Ghost on the spot

Modified by 97audia4 at 10:25 PM 4-4-2010

Bentley Ghost?
      One Swedish sedan
      One ‘murrican coupe

9. 04-05-2010 04:34 AM #33
      Quote, originally posted by MylesPH1 »

Bentley Ghost?

I stand corrected I read the text wrong its a rolls Royce ghost. Ill get pics up tomorrow of it. Not sure if I can post the other ones not really trying to get people in trouble. Some of these cars the public didn't get to see.

Modified by 97audia4 at 1:37 AM 4-5-2010
      R32R1 "whore-tex.com the volkswagen fappers enthusiast website"

Cars
      05 1.8T; 04VTek800 (sold); 08Speed3; 2009 TL SHAWDy
      04-05-2010 10:28 AM #34
      Went on Friday night. More of a big show room than anything.
      The Mazda2, Ford Focus/Fiesta, CTS-V Coupe (funky rear though), Regal GS and 500 were my favorites.
      Dodge. Why?

04-05-2010 03:14 PM #35
      I went Saturday.
      I thought the essence was the best concept there, no question.
      The chrysler/fiat 500 just looked really cheap as did delta concept.

12. Member
      Cars
      2011 VW GTI
      04-05-2010 04:47 PM #36
      I'll be going Wednesday
      Free Music If you like Music http://oddsnnds.bandcamp.com
      For fans of indie alt, fuzz, acoustic, chill music, IPA's and whiskey

Current Ride - 2011 GTI (Past: 2000 Passat, 1996 Infiniti G20)

13. 04-06-2010 08:36 AM #37
      Great pics. I enjoyed watching cool cars..

14. 04-06-2010 01:23 PM #38
      Infiniti Essence: Wow

Cars
      Logitech G29
      04-06-2010 06:32 PM #39
      Ugghhhhhhhh, I can't wait for tomorrow!
      Has anyone done the Kia test ride? Feedback?

Cars
      85 Scirocco
      04-08-2010 08:01 AM #40
      Is the new Ford Focus there?

Cars
      05 1.8T; 04VTek800 (sold); 08Speed3; 2009 TL SHAWDy
      04-08-2010 11:17 AM #41
      Quote, originally posted by TheTimob »
      Is the new Ford Focus there?

Yes, and it's nice.

18. Member
      Cars
      2011 VW GTI
      04-08-2010 05:33 PM #42
      Here is my NY minute review....
      Lots of nice cars last night. And I must say, Chrysler/Dodge/Fiat had theeee most jaw droppingly hot/gorgeous/beautiful/sultry models. The type of hot that just makes you uncomfortable.

Ford - I like the fusion. Taurus is a giant car. Focus is real nice.
      Volvo - I am a fan of the new S60. Nice package all around. A car I will recommend to my mom when her c class benz lease is up. But also - sporty enough for someone like myself.
      Audi - new A8 looks much better in real life than pictures. Couldnt sit in it, but from outside, interior is borderline gaudy bling. Was very impressed with the leg room in the A4. Do want...
      VW - the CC is awesome minus its terrible rear head room (i'm 6'4). The Passats interior is nice/bland. The R32 could be a car for me if it had a bit more storage space
      Mini - lots of fun checking there stuff out. The 4 Door has a SUPRISING amount of leg room - even for me. Mini's are my everyday living dream cars. Its unfortunate that I need storage room for my band gear.
      MB - The SLS is to die for. [IMG]http://*****************.com/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG] Sexiest production car out there. Even tops the R8 imo.
      BMW - M3 is so badass. 7 series has more rear legroom than my bedroom.
      Lexus - matte black is devilish. IS-F is badass (loved it last year). Will be recommending an IS to my mom as well. Had moor rear room than I had remembered [IMG]http://*****************.com/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG] The new hybrid isnt the most attractive by far - but practically - amazing car. Lots of interior space. Good pricing. Its going to be a success. The hatchback - I was a fan w/ pics. not so much in person.
      Infiniti - 2010 G interior is much improved. Will recommend to my mom. QX is a ginormus beast. Blinged out but much better in person than photos. M interior was awesome. Exterior - undecided. They had a base model in white w/ poor lighting. Essence - gorgeous, mean, striking. Could look at it for hours...
      Nissan - Leaf is... cute? Maxima is cool but $
      Acura - TL is not more impressive in person unfortunately. Was hoping to like it more.
      Lincoln - forget the name of their new sedan...like it...but holy crap $$$$$$$
      Jag - $$$$$$$$$ Holy crap. Interior buttons on the mid size one were clearly from ford. Great design. Tactile quality was not there though
      Caddy - CTS is a tight ride. Diggeth
      Fav Production car: SLS
      Fav realistic-to-own production car: A4 - Mini 4 door
      Fav concept: Essence
      Fav thing about whole show: EYE CANDY!!! (Chrysler/Dodge/Fiat) [IMG]http://*****************.com/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://*****************.com/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]

Modified by Infiniti at 2:37 PM 4-8-2010
      Free Music If you like Music http://oddsnnds.bandcamp.com
      For fans of indie alt, fuzz, acoustic, chill music, IPA's and whiskey

Current Ride - 2011 GTI (Past: 2000 Passat, 1996 Infiniti G20)

Cars
      Logitech G29
      04-08-2010 06:58 PM #43
      I went last night too, so here's my little review:
      I agree with the guy above about the Chrysler Co girls 100%. The girl at the red Ram was amazing, and my friend and I started talking to her. She was really cool and down-to-earth (and not ditzy), and it wasn't just us ogling the whole time, she talked and asked us questions too. She has a boyfriend in case you were wondering.
      Jaguar, I also agree about the quality. I loved the designs inside and out, but they felt AWFUL for what they are and the prices they command.
      Toyota was a snooze felt unless you have a strange Sienna fetish. No surprise there.
      The LFA I thought looked like crap in person. The matte black paint looked like someones garage project, and I don't like the interior.
      The SLS is nice, but for some reason, even at three feet away, I just can't get excited by this car.
      Infiniti Essence was fantastic. Like many others have said, it was the best concept.
      The new tC is bland and ugly. The modded iQ they had was kinda cool.
      Nissans truck display was pathetic. There really wasn't even a display at all. They were just parked there in lines, with so signs or lights or platforms or anything. The Leaf was... eh.
      Ford/Lincoln/Mazda had a great display as usual with lots of new stuff to see. The Mazda 2 looks dated already imo and it's not even out yet (although the free relabeled Red Bull was awesome). The Mustang and Taurus didn't quite have the interior quality I thought they would have, but they're still awesome cars without a doubt. As for the Fiesta (which I have wanted here for sooo long), I was honestly let down, and jolted back to reality that it really is JUST a little econobox. It doesn't look great (sedan looks nicer of the pair), but for it's class it'll do very well. The Focus was nice, but the headlights look too much life aftermarket "chrome" look ones you might find in a NOPI catalog. Raptor is awesome!
      The Cruze looked sharp. I liked it a lot. The rest of the Chevy display was boring. The Camaro still does nothing for me. Corvette Grand Sport looks... good?
      The Accord Crosstour looked better in real life than I expected. I really don't even think it's that bad. The Sea Are Zee made me want to Sea Are Why. I don't like the nose, and the whole thing seems like a failure spec-wise.
      Acura as a whole made me want to drown a kitten.
      Audi had the best overall display there, if you ask me. Loved all the Ibis white. The TTS fits me very well. If I had the money, I would have one. The A8 looks a LOT less bland in person. It's almost too much. The grille is HUGE and too squared off imo.
      BMW had a 1000 sportbike, which was cool, and the red M3 was hawt.
      The MINI Countryman is lower than I expected. I don't like the headlights, and it seems pretty useless to me when there's the Clubman.
      I also got to see a Suzuki Equator for the first time EVER in real life.

20. 04-08-2010 11:02 PM #44
      I have some pictures ill put up later but i really liked the mazda 2 and and new focus, as sad as it is to like a focus

21. 04-09-2010 10:53 AM #45
      Quote, originally posted by Infiniti »
      Fav thing about whole show: EYE CANDY!!! (Chrysler/Dodge/Fiat) [IMG]http://*****************.com/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://*****************.com/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]

Modified by Infiniti at 2:37 PM 4-8-2010

Well...with the lack of new product from Chrysler, Fiat steps up and shows its 500 and 'Chrysler' Delta and carpet bombs their entire showroom space with the most amazing eye candy seen at the auto show in years. Italian ownership may be very good after all!

04-09-2010 10:58 PM #46
      I came back earlier this evening. It wasn't as crowded as last year since this year, public school's spring break and the NYIAS overlapped only a couple of days I believe. But apparently some kids decided to cut school today.
      My take:
      Ford: I liked the new Fiesta. The only thing I didn't like was the pebbly texture on top of the dash. The blind spot portion of the mirrors was a nice touch.
      They had both Focus body styles up on the stage. Only the sedan was opened. I was blown away by the interior But I'm guessing it will be toned down a lot for the US. Hope I'm wrong.
      Acura: I had trouble getting in to the back seat on the ZDX
      . The low swooping roof line really makes it tough for anybody to climb in. And once you tried two or three times to bend your neck to get in, the view out there is just---> Worst car for rear passengers ever!
      Honda: The CR-Z is really nice in person. Still hate the Crosstour
      Hyundai/Kia: Wow, the new Sonata and Optima is nice [IMG]http://*****************.com/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG] A lot of people were checking out the Sonata. They also had the Equus. But without the 4 seater package.
      The organizers moved the entrance gate more closer to the main doors. So that means you do not get your hand stamped to go to the lower level. Also, they flat out got rid of hand stamping. So if you wanted to step out to get a drink from a cart outside, you can't unless you want to buy another ticket to get back in. I guess they want you to stay inside and pay for overcharged drinks and hotdogs
      I would post pics but I took my dad's camera b/c mine took a dump. The camera I used use has some weird mini USB jack so my regular 5pin mini USB cable us useless. AND, the camera uses some weird-a$$ xD memory card So of course my card reader is also useless . I'm betting the weird USB cable that came with the camera is gone

Cars
      Logitech G29
      04-10-2010 01:09 PM #47
      Quote, originally posted by mx5er »
      I came back earlier this evening. It wasn't as crowded as last year since this year, public school's spring break and the NYIAS overlapped only a couple of days I believe. But apparently some kids decided to cut school today.

A lot of technical high schools take field trips with their automotive/autobody/electronics classes.

Cars
      2015 S85D, 2012 S4, 2008 TurboX, 2006 S60R, 2004 R32, ie 6MT-BEV AWD continuum
      04-10-2010 10:39 PM #48
      Quote, originally posted by xo_vw »
      The Saab convertible looks hot.

Looks, but a tuned Turbo X will kick the socks off you!
      Glad to see production of the conv moving from Magna in
      Graz to Trollhattan.
      Now if they slap a 6MT 3 pedal tranny with a 420hp biturbo
      in the new 9-5 i might trade the agile Turbo X for it.

04-10-2010 11:25 PM #49
      Almost forgot, I did not see Hummer. I guess GM is really going to shut the brand down.

26. 04-12-2010 02:26 PM #50
      Volvo hair and skin care products? Those wild and crazy Sweds!

Modified by Southern Jetta at 11:37 AM 4-12-2010
      Quote Originally Posted by xtravbx View Post
      No one was talking about crub sensors, whatever those are.

And also, what are "fents, burshes, and briks." ?

We must not have those in Florida.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12