VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

EuroSunday Bay Area - 3rd Sunday of Every Month

7K views 30 replies 3 participants last post by  mynessa 
#1 · (Edited)
EuroSunday East Bay - 3rd Sunday of Every Month

Hi everyone, I just wanted to extend my welcome to an event I help host every month. Please read the below information. I will update this topic as much as possible with updates each month with the next location. You can visit http://www.eurosunday.net and register to get the most up-to-date notices.

The East Bay monthly event takes place on the 3rd Sunday of each month.

EuroSunday is an organization of European car & motorcycles owners and non-owner enthusiasts who gather once a month on a Sunday morning. There are no fees or expense for anyone who attends expect the fuel used to get where we are.

The mission of EuroSunday is to bring Euro car and motorcycle enthusiasts together.

Upcoming Month:
November 20th
500 Market Place, San Ramon, CA 94583
8:00am to 11:00am

This is not a car show. EuroSunday is a family event with car and motorcycle enthusiasts who appreciate and enjoy talking about their own and others vehicles. If you have an interesting Domestic or Asian built vehicle, bring it out as well.

Our aim is the following;
Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Aprilia, Ducati, Moto Guzzi, Bertone, Bugatti, Bizzarrini, De Tomaso, Lancia, Pagani, BMW, Mercedes, VW, Audi, Opel,
Porsche, Smart, Volvo, Saab, Citroen, Peugeot, Renault, Aston Martin, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Mini, Austin-Healey, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lotus, McLaren, MG, Radical,
Noble, Morris, Triumph, Talbot, Vauxhall, Or any European manufactures.

http://www.eurosunday.net

Remember, this is a family event, and please respect the local businesses in the area.

See less See more
#6 · (Edited)
Our Bay Area monthly gathering will fall this month on Sunday, November 21st, 2010. Please be aware NEW START TIME 9:00am. Come out for coffee and see all the wonderful cars.

Starbucks
4000 Blackhawk Plaza Circle
Danville, CA 94506

Remember, this is a family event, and please respect the local businesses in the area.

#8 ·
EuroSunday Bay Area! Our meet for January will take place this weekend on Sunday Jan 16th, at the Blackhawk Plaza in Danville, starting at 9am. Come out and start the year off right! Join us, there is a slight break in the weather, and even if you can't bring out your car of choice, come out in your daily driver and just share some coffee and conversation.

Starbucks
4000 Blackhawk Circle Plaza
Danville, CA 94506

#15 ·

Upcoming Month:
Sept 18
1544 Palos Verdes Mall, Walnut Creek, CA 94597
8:00am to 11:00am

Summer is at its end and we have our monthly meet for September! We will be taking a short cruise after, down South I-680 to Danville for the Danville Concours d'Elegance. This should be a nice day full of car-related events, and of course all free to attend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.