VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Hawc-ing my cars before I get rid of my namesake

4K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  tampaSi 
#1 ·
So, I've owned this Si for 6 years, been driving Civic coupes of one variety or another for 10 years, but it's time to move on and let someone else enjoy it. I got the Cayman S in May from Chicago, drove it back down and have been driving it intermittently since. I'm going to daily my W126 on biodiesel and keep the Cayman for weekends. So, since the Si serves neither as my "fun" car nor my "commuter" car, it's gotta go. That, and the insurance on all 3 is killing me : (
So, it went up for sale this week and as I needed to clean it up and take some pics anyway, a friend came over to drive it and some photo-taking ensued; enjoy or hate away.

See less See more
#5 ·
Re: FV-QR (Fritz27)

Quote, originally posted by Fritz27 »
Is that one picture at Tijuana Flats at the one in Largo?
Civic looks good.

Hah. Yes it is; it's near my buddy's work where we shot some of the photos.
Quote, originally posted by tngdesi »
No pics of the W126?

Coming soon; I've got some stuff in the works I want to complete before I snap pics.
Quote, originally posted by steelface »
^^what he said. Btw can anyone show n00b how to quote. haha I'm new to this.

After you hit the reply button, you'll see a "Quote" balloon among the various other options which will quote the person you reply to.
Keep the comments flowing

#6 ·
Clean Civic Si.... DOES NOT COMPUTE! Seriously... I can't remember the last Civic Si of that generation that wasn't completely ruined.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.