VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Got Mine!

71K views 74 replies 40 participants last post by  inverno_06 
#1 ·
Waiting for it to be delivered next week now rahter excited.
2005 Gallardo Silver / black grey leather alacantara headliner premium audio glass bonnet 4k on the odo

See less See more
#29 ·
Re: (tdubbs)

Quote, originally posted by tdubbs »

As someone who has no idea where to go in life, yes I do. Simple question of what the guy does for a living. Wasn't meant to offend anyone. I'm sorry, I don't have any idea what to be when I grow up I suppose.

So what is it that you do? I want a Lambo too!

#30 ·
Re: (VR6'D)

Quote, originally posted by VR6’D »

So what is it that you do? I want a Lambo too!

I orchestrate the overthrow of 3rd world governments in the interests of major petroleum companies. Its a growth industry.
I'll post up some new pics next week I had the rear valence color matched and the 4 panels surrounding the engine bay, center console and gauge cluster pieces all painted body color tinted the windows full detail and a fabspeed exhaust is on the way for install. All thats left is the factory Navi unit sitting on my coffee table I found on e-bay.

#45 ·
Re: Got Mine! (danygenio)

Quote, originally posted by danygenio »
LOL.. you wish.. may be the cup holder...

HAHA I wish the car HAD a cupholder. And if anyone payed 1200 per tire thats robbery Pirelli P Zero Rosso cost about 500 per corner.

#46 ·
Re: Got Mine! (TTurboNegro)

Quote, originally posted by TTurboNegro »
sick G..
saw on that you got to take part in LP 550-2 Valentino Balboni drive and unveiling...congrats

Yea we got the Lambo execs to let Balboni himself drive to Lake Geneva with us in a 550-2 for brunch. Really a cool charming guy. I spent a good part of the drive behind him watching him wag the tail all over the place.

#49 ·
Re: (SKNKWRX)

Quote, originally posted by SKNKWRX »

I orchestrate the overthrow of 3rd world governments in the interests of major petroleum companies. Its a growth industry. ]

George W Bush is on the Vortex?? What a small world!
Congrats on the purchase. It's a beautiful work of art!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.