VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Got Mine!

71K views 74 replies 40 participants last post by  inverno_06 
#1 ·
Waiting for it to be delivered next week now rahter excited.
2005 Gallardo Silver / black grey leather alacantara headliner premium audio glass bonnet 4k on the odo

See less See more
#52 ·
Re: Got Mine! (Gkap)

Quote, originally posted by Gkap »
very nice.
needs a drop and wheels.

I recently re-did the stock wheels gloss black with a stripe and blacked out all the lights. Tailpipes will soon be matte black ceramic also. Doubt I'd screw with the suspension the car is retardedly low as is and I have a steep ramp into my condo.

#54 ·
Re: Got Mine! (SKNKWRX)

Quote, originally posted by SKNKWRX »

I recently re-did the stock wheels gloss black with a stripe and blacked out all the lights. Tailpipes will soon be matte black ceramic also. Doubt I'd screw with the suspension the car is retardedly low as is and I have a steep ramp into my condo.

wheels look great http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

#57 ·
Re: Got Mine! (gli_boi)

Quote, originally posted by gli_boi »
Hey Andy we got to get together some time so I can shoot your car again...

Yea when the weather breaks defiantely. Im shipping it to FL in Feb for Supercar Weekend in Palm Beach so hopefully I dont put it into the everglades or something stupid. Did a shoot with my friend Jeremy from MayaCreative along withb my friends black Scuderia heres a small version of the best shot from the day.

#59 ·

Yea when the weather breaks defiantely. Im shipping it to FL in Feb for Supercar Weekend in Palm Beach so hopefully I dont put it into the everglades or something stupid. Did a shoot with my friend Jeremy from MayaCreative along withb my friends black Scuderia heres a small version of the best shot from the day.

where is that loaction you guys shot this? Pm me with info if you can... Looks awsome, I deff wouldn't mind shooting there when it clears up

#61 ·
Re: Got Mine! (abe1.8t)

Quote, originally posted by abe1.8t »
blah blah blah blah
get to NC in april

BEYOTCH! What happened to that CTOOOOOON? Im working on TOD gotta get a copilot. Would be a great weekend for the R. I kinda want PS10s and an exhaust on the car I am CLEARLY not modding though. And D that photo was shot on the top floor of a parking structure @ Halsted and Taylor on UICs campus.

#62 ·

BEYOTCH! What happened to that CTOOOOOON? Im working on TOD gotta get a copilot. Would be a great weekend for the R. I kinda want PS10s and an exhaust on the car I am CLEARLY not modding though. And D that photo was shot on the top floor of a parking structure @ Halsted and Taylor on UICs campus.

cool Andy thanks! If u need a copilot for TOD this year let me know! I'm down! Btw didn't even mention this but I might be the new CVO director! We are havin out meeting tonight at Bufallo wild wings in Hoffman estates on Rt 59 and 72. 7pm! See if u cam come out it will be a good time!

#64 ·
Re: FV-QR (WindsorJetta8v)

Quote, originally posted by WindsorJetta8v »
out of curiosity what does full coverage insurance run for a yr...??

Insurance is not to bad but I am in my 30s with a good driving record. Maybe 1500/yr but I have my homeowners and 3 cars all through one company so thats probly a discount also.

#68 ·
FYI, if your looking to upgrade or update or even change your Gallardo, I could help find Callisto wheels for your baby bull. I might be able to help you purchase some for pretty cheap too!

Callisto wheels:

I've even see these new LP560-4 wheels go for $3,000 recently (no tires, no center caps)

#69 ·
Re: (germanengineering g60)

Sweet car man, congrats!
Have fun and enjoy it, Im sure you will!
-Cheers

kroutbrner (BRV)

#74 ·
Re: Got Mine! (Rabbit5GTI)

Quote, originally posted by Rabbit5GTI »
You bought Simon Gagne's Lambo...that's awesome!

GO FLYERS!

That I did....my 17yo cousin is a hockey prodigy and was pretty psyched to get Gagne's Wachovia center parking permit and some other stuff with his name and sig on them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.