VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Got Mine!

71K views 74 replies 40 participants last post by  inverno_06 
#1 ·
Waiting for it to be delivered next week now rahter excited.
2005 Gallardo Silver / black grey leather alacantara headliner premium audio glass bonnet 4k on the odo

See less See more
#4 ·
Re: Got Mine! (.:Rcoholic)

Quote, originally posted by .:Rcoholic »
I call bull****. We demand pics.

came off the truck last night ill post up some pics. kinda crappy had to unload in a darker parking lot as my street is pretty tight. better pics after it returns from service

Modified by SKNKWRX at 11:14 PM 2-9-2009

Modified by SKNKWRX at 11:21 PM 2-9-2009

#11 ·
Re: (napkinn)

Quote, originally posted by napkinn »
That looks like a pretty shady place to pick up a Gallardo, you sure this was on the level?

Shady seemed to make it that much more fun. that truck would never fit on my street its the local HS.

#16 ·
Re: (germanengineering g60)

Yea I agree....I was shopping F355GTBs for the longest time but finally was scared off by the cost of maintaining a 10 year old Ferrari. I paid more upfront but I think the G is going to be a much more easily maintained car. And for the same money or maybe even less than most DB9s 911TT 360 Modenas this things looks so outrageous it seemed the obvious choice for a toy.

#19 ·
Re: (SKNKWRX)

Quote, originally posted by SKNKWRX »

Yes apparently the only stick Simon Gagne can drive is a hockey stick lol. At least seller agreed to pay for half the clutch.

Interesting...I knew he had a Gallardo, but I wasn't aware he couldn't drive it
What's he driving now? Sorry, just a nosy Flyers fan checking in...and congrats on the purchase!

#20 ·
Re: (PGas32)

Quote, originally posted by PGas32 »

Interesting...I knew he had a Gallardo, but I wasn't aware he couldn't drive it
What's he driving now? Sorry, just a nosy Flyers fan checking in...and congrats on the purchase!

No idea. I purchased the car through a broker from the surgeon who bought it from gagne never, drove it and apparently couldnt afford it either.

#24 ·
Re: (tdubbs)

Quote, originally posted by tdubbs »
please tell me how you afford this, so that i can get into the right profession. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Do you really have to ask a question like that? The answer would be quite proprietary, to say the least.

#26 ·
Re: (DrPassat)

Quote, originally posted by DrPassat »

Do you really have to ask a question like that? The answer would be quite proprietary, to say the least.

As someone who has no idea where to go in life, yes I do. Simple question of what the guy does for a living. Wasn't meant to offend anyone. I'm sorry, I don't have any idea what to be when I grow up I suppose.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.