VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

For Sale & Wanted to Buy

292K views 443 replies 141 participants last post by  8vbunny 
#1 ·
For Sale - Wanted To Buy -

Please Post ONLY all wheel drive parts and car related items here. All others will be deleted.

#58 · (Edited)
FS/ WANTED: Rallye rear floor pan and fuel tank

FS: I have a NEW Rallye Golf floor pan and fuel tank. Make offer.

WANTED: I'm looking for the same part many others are, the rear 3 bolt bracket the holds the syncro beam. I remember someone on the forum making them, any help would be great.

Also looking for a 25mm Passat rear sway bar and brackets

Thanks,
Justin

#59 ·
I have a NOS Ralley floor pan and used fuel tank. Make offer.

I'm looking for the same part mant others are, the rear 3 bolt bracket the holds the syncro beam. I remember someone on the forum making them, any help would be great.

Thanks,
Justin
jman. i think his post is on the first page still. :beer:

#62 · (Edited)
Im selling my full Audi TT Haldex drivetrain. I've powder coated most of the rear parts already. One of the trailing arms is cracked and will need to be replaced. If the buyer wants to get buy a replacement for the cracked trailing arm I'd be more than willing to powder coat it to match.

Pictures below.

#67 ·
Turbo Diesel Passat Syncro

I am selling my project ... it's taken/taking too much time and I need a car right away. Over the winter I pulled the stock 1.8L G60 (SOLD) and installed a 1.9TD. The 93' Passat engine ran good (125k on it) and always started in the cold. I also swapped the TD 5th gear into the syncro tranny for the proper highway RPM's. The car does have rust, mostly doors and fenders but some on body. Interior is very clean.

The physical swap is now completed and all that is left to do is the electrical wiring. Car does run but there is not power to the instrument cluster or IP so there is lots of white smoke.

Summary:
92' Passat G60 Syncro
93' Passat 1.9TD installed
TD 5th gear swap
new rear brakes and rotors
new brake fluid
synthetic gear fluids
costom exhaust down pipe

I still have the 93' passat parts car for anyone interested in both.

Delivery not included in price but can be arranged for a nominal amount.

Call me if you have question.

David
780-523-9898

#70 ·
Looking for a Syncro Rear Beam (with or without control arms), and Passat Syncro 18 Gallon Gas Tank to complete parts collecting for a haldex swap.

If you have these items please send me a message!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.