Fourtitude.com - Software to adapt ecm maping ???
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

1. Member
      12-03-2008 07:56 PM #1
      Hey all.
      I am looking for software that will make sense of the hexadecmal programing that is flashed on the original ecm eprom. Any help would be greatily appreciated. I have found lots of info on honda of course but I am looking for vw specific software.
      Any help would be greatily appreciated

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 01-13-2009 02:38 AM #2
      subscribing

4. Member
      Cars
      mk2 golf GTD, mk4 tdi swap 2.1L custom pistons, cam, intake, and fully forged bottom end.
      06-26-2009 02:47 PM #3
      There is a lot of software out there depending on what you want to spend. look up Bosch ecu tuning forums and you will come up with a few places to find some info. it is a steap learning curve. IMO though If its for a gas car and it will work in the class just switch to stand alone and dont look back. it will cost about the same to get setup and you will be able to do more with it.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

6. n00b
      11-13-2019 04:39 AM #4
      I think you will not face difficulties when you search for your needs or demand in the market because in my experience and opinions that today the automobile industry has huge approaches and there is nothing remaining after the auto cars are running on the road without drivers.

7. 11-26-2019 03:34 AM #5
      I think you need to concern from the expert programmers who can understand concept of your software I really wanted to help you but currently I am on a beginner level so I cannot understand what you required for your software and I think you get the good help from professionals.

8. 12-04-2019 07:21 AM #6
      We check if they have top-notch writing abilities and are aware of the variations between the formatting patterns (APA, MLA, Harvard, Low Cost Essays Online etc. ) irrespective of what sort of a project you're attempting to find, they will help you craft it and post it on time. Whenever you want a person to "Write my essay cheap", permit this a person to be this straightforward business enterprise.