Fourtitude.com - *The unofficial VR supercharged reference thread* specs, setups, et cetera
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

Page 236 of 246 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240 ... LastLast
    Results 5,876 to 5,900 of 6134
      Cars
      mk3 gti Vr s/c, mk2 td
      09-03-2015 11:59 PM #5876
      Lugtronic should be here in a couple weeks! Also snagged some rs's.
      But then today I blew a hole in my trans when I was going to take a lil drive by video.
      Instagram: MJD_mkII

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Cars
      1995 VW GTI Supercharged VR6
      09-07-2015 12:30 AM #5877
      Placed an order for a 28t cogged pulley kit. So will be fun to see if I can hit 350hp after the tuning is done.

09-09-2015 10:54 PM #5878
      Quote Originally Posted by Scooter98144 View Post
      Placed an order for a 28t cogged pulley kit. So will be fun to see if I can hit 350hp after the tuning is done.
      Definitely report back once it's done and what your specs are on the dyno! I'm looking to go with the supercharger innovations cog kit on my mk3 12v with a V1. I'm going with the 30T I think, but will be on a UM E85 tune.

Cars
      All Motor 12v
      09-10-2015 02:28 PM #5879
      Took my supercharged mk3 to Island Dragway a little while back. Car weighed ~2400 lbs (no scales at Island). Vortech V1 . Basically an old AMS kit with some tweaks including an intercooler. Same setup I ran at Waterfest for those that were there. This was my best pass:

I backed it up with another 11.5x right after.

Now that it's getting cooler I might take the car back out. Just figured I would share as this thread has been a little light on results.
      [email protected] World's Quickest Supercharged VR6
      [email protected] First and only All Motor 12v Street Car in the 11' s
      [email protected] Quickest (Only?) All Motor Mk4 - 3.2l of fun

Cars
      current cars 68 fastback, 78 911, 81 caddy, 87 2dr jetta, 91 golf, 00 tt, 03 tt, 07 s8
      09-10-2015 02:52 PM #5880
      wow, nice time. are you on AMS software still?

Cars
      All Motor 12v
      09-10-2015 04:34 PM #5881
      Maybe if I was in the right lane
      [email protected] World's Quickest Supercharged VR6
      [email protected] First and only All Motor 12v Street Car in the 11' s
      [email protected] Quickest (Only?) All Motor Mk4 - 3.2l of fun

Cars
      mk3 gti Vr s/c, mk2 td
      09-10-2015 11:07 PM #5882
      Lugtronic arrived today!
      Naysayers was awesome enough to send a base tune for my current set up which should get me to at least have the car idle.

Any one have any tips when tuning with vems/lugtronic
      V1
      30lb
      Cogged
      Stock fuel pump

Cars
      09-18-2015 01:18 AM #5883
      Did your lugtronic start up and run? Mine does not work yet and it has been nearly two weeks now sense I was told I would get help. I am having to hire local help to get it going it seems. Never got a config file and so far zero support.

Cars
      mk3 gti Vr s/c, mk2 td
      09-18-2015 12:12 PM #5884
      ^ Sent you a pm

Cars
      09-20-2015 07:47 PM #5885
      Ok so I had a car tuning pro from the area who know VEMS as well as other standalone systems and he spent two hours trying to get it to work.

Here is what I have to check before I am at a point were I will demand your help or a return and refund.

When we would try and start the VEMS ECU would reset while cranking and change things in the fueling table. So it could be from to

much voltage drop during cranking or I could have some issue with my wiring that is effecting your ECU but not the stock ECU.

I have a NEW fully tested wiring harness I will install. I will also check grounds and such then try again. If that fails you will need to schedule

a team view meeting to see what you can figure out.

I am unwilling to spend months waiting for the support you promise. For the money I have spent I can have the person I hired custom build a setup and do a base tune.

using the VEMS ecu.

It would be nice not to have to send 3-5 emails only to never hear back.

Scott

P.S You never did Email me the config file you made for my car? Seems to me that would not be hard to do?

Cars
      Silver.:R32CorradoS/C, 04.:R32 S/C E9Cogged "Daily"
      09-21-2015 01:29 PM #5886
      So whats up guys.

here is my recent upgrades that i have done to my R32.

Here is my set up that i was running before.

VF stage 2 which includes V9 Charger intercooled
      [IMG]Untitled by euroBroke, on Flickr[/IMG]

I recently Purchased the exit9performace Cog upgrade for my V9 set up on my R32. Wanted to take the time and share what i though about it.

Here are a couple reasons why I chose their upgrade.

After shredding many belts with this kit spending $70+ every time this happened and being stranded not being able to drive my car home because my battery would die. When I saw that the E9 kit had an auxiliary drive belt that sold me.

The kit requires you to run a fluidampr, which is great because if you drive the car like me lol (always driving like I stole the car) then you need all the dampening you can.

Now to the fun part lol

Not only does it make the charger sound amazing... it definitely makes some power gains. I use to start seeing boost at around 4k rpm now its as soon as 3k rpm im already seeing boost so the car doesnt drag as much, since you know the R32 already is a big boat no need for more power loss.

The best thing about the kit is no belt slip I always see between 7-8 psi

One thing about E9 is not only the quality of the work or the attention they put into it they are great guys and they always answer my text. Me being on the west coast and them on the east coast.
      When i was installing the kit I had questions at 9pm my time and Vito was there to answer them.
      [IMG]R32 by euroBroke, on Flickr[/IMG]

For me and my cars Quality is everything I dont cheap out on parts like the old saying about building a car.
      "Fast, Reliable, or Cheap" You can only pick 2
      I chose to be Fast and Reliable and it was not cheap.
      the beauty of this upgrade that its really competitive on the the cost of it, and compared to others on the market.

The finished product
      Dont mind the oil spillage it was all cleaned up.

So my final kit this is what it entails
      VF Stage 2 with E9 Cog pulley upgrade
      UM 630cc stage 1 file
      UM launch control
      UM haldex tune

Hit them up
      http://www.e9performance.com/products

Here is the first video i took with the kit. there was 2 ppl in the car and still performed amazing. Dont mind my buddy screaming of joy lol
      https://youtu.be/X_d5okqNtK8

Here is a pic of my time at Socaleuro day at the drags. First time ever dragging this R32.
      This was against a UM E85 golf R
      On the left. I will post more videos soon.

Here is a pic of my R32.

Hope this was helpful to those considering the cog set upgrade from E9, I love mine. Been installed nearly a month without no hiccup.

If you guys have any questions. Feel free to ask me, Im not on here 24/7 but i will try to answer them as best as i can. Thanks
      Last edited by euroBroke; 09-27-2015 at 07:26 PM.
      ëuroBröke

09-23-2015 02:23 PM #5887
      Awesome update man! I've been following a lot of what E9 is doing lately and it's top notch! If I had a 24v/V9 I would definitely be supporting them. Your post sold me even more to go cogs on my V1 12v setup - I'm going with the supercharger innovations kit. I'm very excited for no belt slip and a solid 12psi, not to mention the sound they make

I saw that you're on UM, any plans to go E85? Everyone I've talked to running UM FI files say they love the E85 tune/benefits. When I upgrade my new tune I'm going to do the UM stage 2 E85 tune which just calls for bigger injectors and fuel pump if you have the supporting mods.

Cars
      Silver.:R32CorradoS/C, 04.:R32 S/C E9Cogged "Daily"
      09-23-2015 03:30 PM #5888
      Quote Originally Posted by Peetah05 View Post
      Awesome update man! I've been following a lot of what E9 is doing lately and it's top notch! If I had a 24v/V9 I would definitely be supporting them. Your post sold me even more to go cogs on my V1 12v setup - I'm going with the supercharger innovations kit. I'm very excited for no belt slip and a solid 12psi, not to mention the sound they make

I saw that you're on UM, any plans to go E85? Everyone I've talked to running UM FI files say they love the E85 tune/benefits. When I upgrade my new tune I'm going to do the UM stage 2 E85 tune which just calls for bigger injectors and fuel pump if you have the supporting mods.
      E9 makes a kit for the V1-V3 set up as well. Hit up Vito! he will hook you up! [email protected]
      ëuroBröke

09-23-2015 04:34 PM #5889
      Quote Originally Posted by euroBroke View Post
      E9 makes a kit for the V1-V3 set up as well. Hit up Vito! he will hook you up! [email protected]
      It was my understanding those kits were only for 24v's though.

Cars
      mk3 gti Vr s/c, mk2 td
      09-23-2015 11:15 PM #5890
      Mine is up and running on lugtronic! Huge thanks to naysayers for giving me some help and a base tune!

Cars
      mk3 gti Vr s/c, mk2 td
      09-25-2015 11:02 PM #5891
      Did a a few road logs with my lugtronic. Looks to be that my goal lambda is about a consistent .14 off (rich) on heavy load, wot 3-6k. 2-4K I was about .08 off so I'm running pretty rich. But that a lot better then leaning out!

There's no one here in Oklahoma City area that knows how to tune Vems but a guy said he would look at it and see if he can tune it. He had used many other programs his shop is deep stage tuning and performance. Let's hope he can tune it

18. Junior Member
      Cars
      2000/VW/Jetta VR6 12V
      10-01-2015 07:27 PM #5892
      Hi

I am running a V9 supercharger on my 2000 mk4 jetta vr6. The charger was installed by my mechanic. I would like to work and learn more about it all. Here is a list of known items installed.

#36Lb Injectors
      2.62" Pulley
      V9 Blower
      c2 software
      Forge 007 DV

Does anyone have a diy for the supercharger setup?

Upgrades suggestions?

19. Member
      Cars
      VW T6 TSI 4Motion, AUDI RS2, Toyota Hilux 3.0 D4D
      10-03-2015 06:42 AM #5893
      I have VW R32engine with V9F with 2.40" pulley.
      So I tight as much as I can my belt and I think I don't have any belt slip but still have the following issue:

-When car is cold or drive in less than 20°C and don't get stuck in traffic i get:
      1 PSI at 2400 rpm even 1 psi at 2000 rpm on morning colder than 10°C for a few kilometer.
      3.9 PSI at 4000 rpm
      didn't check how many PSI at redline

- When Car is warm ( more than 20 km at 100 mph) or day hotter than 20°C or after get stuck in traffic I get
      1 PSI at 3000 Rpm
      2.4 PSI at 4000 Rpm.
      7.9 PSI at Red line

I don't think it's belt sleeping as I don't see the belt sliping already at 2500 rpm! And I don't here any slip
      Could it be that when the supercharger part' heat up the clearance between the blade and the housing are changing creating less PSI?
      Or is it just the hotter air from the intake that is less dance so less PSI?

My V9 with 2.40" pulley is whining a lot even at idle ( noisy charger) But i think V9F all are?

Any advice welcome.

Cars
      .:R
      10-03-2015 09:19 AM #5894
      Quote Originally Posted by mars2 View Post
      So I tight as much as I can my belt and I think I don't have any belt slip but still have the following issue:

-When car is cold or drive in less than 20°C and don't get stuck in traffic i get:
      1 PSI at 2400 rpm even 1 psi at 2000 rpm on morning colder than 10°C for a few kilometer.
      3.9 PSI at 4000 rpm
      didn't check how many PSI at redline

- When Car is warm ( more than 20 km at 100 mph) or day hotter than 20°C or after get stuck in traffic I get
      1 PSI at 3000 Rpm
      2.4 PSI at 4000 Rpm.
      7.9 PSI at Red line

I don't think it's belt sleeping as I don't see the belt sliping already at 2500 rpm! And I don't here any slip
      Could it be that when the supercharger part' heat up the clearance between the blade and the housing are changing creating less PSI?
      Or is it just the hotter air from the intake that is less dance so less PSI?

My V9 with 2.40" pulley is whining a lot even at idle ( noisy charger) But i think V9F all are?

Any advice welcome.
      You won't hear the charger pulley slipping the belt but its 100% happening. The vf stage 2 kit is limited by a couple things. How small the charger pulley is, how much belt wrap is around the charger pulley, the width of the belt used to drive the charger, and the fact that the same belt is driving all the accessories as well. Temperature can always play a roll with different pulleys/belts expanding and contracting causing less or more tension. The impeller definitely also expands but it will get up to a consistent temperature no matter the slip. Also shimming the impeller is a common thing to do to add performance, so while the impeller definitely does expand like you're saying, it would be beneficial, not a negative.

How noisey is noisey? There's a few v9 that have straight cut gears which noticeable louder at idle and under operation. Post a video of the charger and I can tell you if it sounds like your bearings are going.

Also you should check out what eurobroke is running to fix his slipage.

Quote Originally Posted by euroBroke View Post
      So whats up guys.

here is my recent upgrades that i have done to my R32.

Here is my set up that i was running before.

VF stage 2 which includes V9 Charger intercooled

I recently Purchased the exit9performace Cog upgrade for my V9 set up on my R32. Wanted to take the time and share what i though about it.

Here are a couple reasons why I chose their upgrade.

After shredding many belts with this kit spending $70+ every time this happened and being stranded not being able to drive my car home because my battery would die. When I saw that the E9 kit had an auxiliary drive belt that sold me.

The kit requires you to run a fluidampr, which is great because if you drive the car like me lol (always driving like I stole the car) then you need all the dampening you can.

Now to the fun part lol

Not only does it make the charger sound amazing... it definitely makes some power gains. I use to start seeing boost at around 4k rpm now its as soon as 3k rpm im already seeing boost so the car doesnt drag as much, since you know the R32 already is a big boat no need for more power loss.

The best thing about the kit is no belt slip I always see between 7-8 psi

One thing about E9 is not only the quality of the work or the attention they put into it they are great guys and they always answer my text. Me being on the west coast and them on the east coast.
      When i was installing the kit I had questions at 9pm my time and Vito was there to answer them.

For me and my cars Quality is everything I dont cheap out on parts like the old saying about building a car.
      "Fast, Reliable, or Cheap" You can only pick 2
      I chose to be Fast and Reliable and it was not cheap.
      the beauty of this upgrade that its really competitive on the the cost of it, and compared to others on the market.

The finished product
      Dont mind the oil spillage it was all cleaned up.

So my final kit this is what it entails
      VF Stage 2 with E9 Cog pulley upgrade
      UM 630cc stage 1 file
      UM launch control
      UM haldex tune

Hit up the guys at E9
      http://www.e9performance.com/products

Here is the first video i took with the kit. there was 2 ppl in the car and still performed amazing. Dont mind my buddy screaming of joy lol
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_d5...ature=youtu.be

Here is a pic of my time at Socaleuro day at the drags. First time ever dragging this R32.
      This was against a UM E85 golf R
      On the left. I will post more videos soon.

Here is a pic of my R32.

Hope this was helpful to those considering the cog set upgrade from E9, I love mine. Been installed nearly a month without no hiccup.
      If you guys have any questions feel free to ask ill try to answer them to the best of my knowledge.
      DYNO is coming!!!!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
      Last edited by vToe; 10-03-2015 at 11:08 AM.

Cars
      mk3 gti Vr s/c, mk2 td
      10-05-2015 01:07 AM #5895
      Whose running with a SRI? Torque loss? Hp gains? Worth it?

22. Member
      Cars
      97 jetta GLX
      10-05-2015 08:44 PM #5896
      Quote Originally Posted by M Dski mkIII View Post
      Whose running with a SRI? Torque loss? Hp gains? Worth it?
      Im hopefully adding one this season if not it will go on next season 👍

Set a new PB of 11.92 at 116mph . Broke an axle on the next pass. Megasquirt is on the way soon !!!
      Quote Originally Posted by root beer View Post
      "You see, i'm from Jersey."

That'll cover about anything.
      VRalliance #6
      1992 VW Golf - Supercharged VR6 - 11.66 @ 117

23. Member
      Cars
      97 jetta GLX
      10-20-2015 02:40 AM #5897
      In the spirit of keeping the thread alive i set a new personal best again , 11.80 at 117mph , multiple 11.8x passes last week so im super excited to try and get it down to an 11.7x , still on c2 software mind you 😁
      Quote Originally Posted by root beer View Post
      "You see, i'm from Jersey."

That'll cover about anything.
      VRalliance #6
      1992 VW Golf - Supercharged VR6 - 11.66 @ 117

24. Junior Member
      Cars
      VW Vento VRK .:R-Blue -92. BMW 525DAT E61 ///M-tech VOSSEN CV3, Volvo Amazon B20 Sport -67
      10-25-2015 12:11 PM #5898
      Need some help finishing my supercharged vento VR6 12v 92.
      Engine specs:

Newly rebuild engine swapped from dizzy to coilpack

Vf engineering stage 2 with the newer V3 SCI charger

Will fit 2,25" pulley (12-14psi boost??)
      Bosch 315cc injectors
      84mm Arias 9:7.1 pistons (3.0)
      Stock headgasket
      WRD usa high flow head (+5mm intake, +3mm exhaust valves)
      TT 268 cams
      Ta-technix short runner intake
      Supersport 6-2-1 exhaust manifold, 2,5" stainless supersport cat back (stock cat)
      MSD coils 10mm HT leads
      Custom intercooler
      15,5lb flywheel

I am not sure my maximum pressure when the 2,25" pulley is installed, running 8 psi with stock stage 2 pulley.

So my question is can i use the 315cc injectors with stock maf and order the stage 1 united motorsport software?

Cars
      mk3 gti Vr s/c, mk2 td
      10-27-2015 02:08 PM #5899
      I have the c2 chip for 30lb injectors and also have a 4" maf housing with maf if your looking for them.

26. Junior Member
      Cars
      VW Vento VRK .:R-Blue -92. BMW 525DAT E61 ///M-tech VOSSEN CV3, Volvo Amazon B20 Sport -67
      10-27-2015 04:17 PM #5900
      Is it for OBD1 coilpack? Stage 1 or 1,5 ? Can i use my stock MAF?

Page 236 of 246 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240 ... LastLast