VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Official TT Spotted Thread

239K views 312 replies 133 participants last post by  tyfnfvw 
#1 · (Edited)
I am around Chicago and I have seen two other TTs around me; the first is a Papaya 3.2, which looks stock, and the other is a 180 with a black valence, tinted tails, and a black roof. Anyone know either of these TTs? I figured this thread would be a way for us to find each other, or to figure out which TTs are owned by clueless old fogies

See less See more
#109 ·
Re: (TTuned)

kinda delayed response to the north eastern ohio request, but im from the canton area. Ive seen about 6 tt's around... pretty lady in a 3.2, couple older folks, and one younger guy with a 225 roadster, all of them stock. no wheels, nothing. id love to find some enthusiasts around...

#110 ·
Re: (erik5TT)

Of the few I've seen around (and seems to be the norm across the country) most people dont get it! They wonder why you wave or flash your lights! Be glad to get together sometime. There are at least 2 others that I know of on here. Lets do it before the snow flies! I'm in Mentor, but drive a fast car!

#117 ·
Re: "Spotted" thread (myhotrs4)

moro blue TT conv. dark tint on the side of the road on william floyd parkway about 8:15 this morning (passed you went, turned around and went back to see if you needed help and you where gone)
and spotted silver TT 225 lowered OEM fat fives parked in the city on saturday by some cowboy bar.....i dont remember the street and it was about 6:00ish i'll say http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

#118 ·
Re: (johnwhite209)

spotted blue TT with telson wing add on.....could not see if it had the 3.2 valence or if it was a 3.2 bumper because your headlights where so bright.
on 25A in rocky point at about 645am this morning
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

#135 · (Edited)
I think that's a faculty member here at Lehigh...I see it parked on campus all the time.

#125 ·
Re: FV-QR (00_Bora)

Spotted: Black TT coupe on jackstands, I couldn't tell the trim level because both your bumpers and motor are MIA. Well whoever owns this car please get it out of my garage, thanks.
No but in all seriousness: Is there an enthusiast in the Huntington area with a Red ALMS? I saw it one day by my girlfriends house but didn't see you near the car...

Modified by DougLoBue at 3:31 PM 4-30-2010

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.