VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Official TT Spotted Thread

239K views 312 replies 133 participants last post by  tyfnfvw 
#1 · (Edited)
I am around Chicago and I have seen two other TTs around me; the first is a Papaya 3.2, which looks stock, and the other is a 180 with a black valence, tinted tails, and a black roof. Anyone know either of these TTs? I figured this thread would be a way for us to find each other, or to figure out which TTs are owned by clueless old fogies

See less See more
#55 ·
Re: (Lurkertom)

this is amazing, when I was 16 (the 2000's just came out).... I had just gotten my license and my family went to Maui, we rented a red TT roadster (15 TOY!), and my Dad an I drove the Road to Hana...ohhh the hairpins... knew I'd have to have one some day....

#59 ·
Re: (ouTTie914)

Quote, originally posted by ouTTie914 »
Spotted a bunch of TTs at WF today...
Completely blacked out MKI coupe at the Konig booth. ...Dood seriously can anyone even see your break lights? Car looked good regardless! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

at night..yes...during the day with the sun blasting them....little sketchy..

#64 ·
Re: Official TT Spotted Thread (Polski Ogier)

spotted a blue tt coming off county line rd onto 309 had euro plate, not sure what exhaust, intake and bov sounded sick. i turned around quick and caught ya tried to pull ya over but kept going

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.