VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Official TT Spotted Thread

239K views 312 replies 133 participants last post by  tyfnfvw 
#1 · (Edited)
I am around Chicago and I have seen two other TTs around me; the first is a Papaya 3.2, which looks stock, and the other is a 180 with a black valence, tinted tails, and a black roof. Anyone know either of these TTs? I figured this thread would be a way for us to find each other, or to figure out which TTs are owned by clueless old fogies

See less See more
#3 ·
Re: "Spotted" thread (roadyTT)

I'll play...Few days ago I was rolling threw the hood of Green Bay down a side street around 9 or 10pm, Harvey to be exact and an Aviator TT rolled past me...Also have seen a red 180 that must live in my neighborhood cause I have seen it a few times (Huron Rd.-Humbolt Rd. area)

#6 ·
Re: "Spotted" thread (l88m22vette)

spotted today in Summit NJ silver 225 with full mattig light covers and some sort of body kit.
spotted this morning in Mountainside NJ about 20 awesome miscellaneous audis @ KMD tuning, all in various stages of being fully worked.
spotted last week in Summit NJ black 225 done up NICELY by KODE TT.

#7 ·
Re: "Spotted" thread (roadyTT)

Quote, originally posted by roadyTT »
Should be a sticky

x2
The spotted threads in the regoinal forums are so Dub-centric.
I've spotted several around harrisburg, a Papaya coupe, a red roadster that I raced and a green roadster driven by some older lady who waved a V at me

#13 ·
Re: Official TT Spotted Thread (l88m22vette)

i saw three today...
I was driving my dad's volvo because I am getting my wheel bearing re-replaced under warranty for the initial replacement.
all of these were on 695,95,or 495 going from baltimore to bethesda from 12:15pm-1:00pm;

1st - a nicccce black convertible with tinted windows. looked lowered a little with two piece 18" rims(black center, polished/chrome lip) a younger guy, 20-25, some sort of a hat on. it was a 180hp though =/.
2nd- a mk2 3.2....whatever, don't know much about them but i loved to see it
3rd - a 180hp silver with **** stock rims and no spoiler. a woman driving it(nothing wrong at all with that, kind of a way to flirt on the road if you know what i mean..)

#15 ·
Re: Official TT Spotted Thread (ShockwaveCS)

Quote, originally posted by ShockwaveCS »
i saw three today...
I was driving my dad's volvo because I am getting my wheel bearing re-replaced under warranty for the initial replacement.
all of these were on 695,95,or 495 going from baltimore to bethesda from 12:15pm-1:00pm;

1st - a nicccce black convertible with tinted windows. looked lowered a little with two piece 18" rims(black center, polished/chrome lip) a younger guy, 20-25, some sort of a hat on. it was a 180hp though =/.
2nd- a mk2 3.2....whatever, don't know much about them but i loved to see it
3rd - a 180hp silver with **** stock rims and no spoiler. a woman driving it(nothing wrong at all with that, kind of a way to flirt on the road if you know what i mean..)

surprised you didn't see me.

#20 ·
Re: Official TT Spotted Thread (joe@vwvortex)

Yesterday around 3:30 pm I spotted a red 225 roadster waiting to turn onto RT 38 from Carrabbas. I (female in a silver 180 coupe; you probably thought I was FWD since the quattro has been debadged) caught eyes with you and smiled. When I was about to get off the exit for RT 73 Tacomy Bridge, you caught up and gave the nod. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

#22 ·
Re: (whitte225)

Quote, originally posted by whitte225 »

the white tt at the bottom of your page is my baby...with the roof rack on, looks like i was heading north to work in Paramus.

white rules!
welcome to the forums....
and be sure to post in out TRI-STATE TT thread!!

Quote, originally posted by DuBSPEED22 »
heyy scott
this the one you saw in summit?

DuBSPEED22 said:
no it was a hardtop. why do you come thru summit sometimes?? i work there at bang & olufsen and have my TT in the neighborhood every day....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.