VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Post your favorite autocross action shot!

379K views 1K replies 333 participants last post by  ragingduck 
#1 ·
Lets see some photos of you in action at an event! See some cone-killin', three wheelin', Hoosier thrashin', autocross images!
Here's me and mine from yesterday, CCR-SCCA event at Statesville, NC.

See less See more
#102 ·
Re: Post your favorite autocross action shot! (Mhyrr)

Quote, originally posted by Mhyrr »
No longer even a German car.. but my favorite with the new car..
Clean run

Nice. I've always loved F-bodies. Surprisingly more agile than most people figure. Especially the 4th gens. Was it difficult to get used to the size of the car?

#111 ·
Re: Post your favorite autocross action shot! (Gazornan)

hi everyone. this is my first post on the vwvortex. i drive a 2004 mazda 3s, but i love the vw's just as much. here are acouple pictures of me autocrossing, and a few of some sweet dubs ive auto-xed with in Lancaster, PA i have been auto-xing for three seasons now.

Modified by Lupae3s at 12:50 AM 9-23-2007

#120 ·
Re: (Sead)

hey,
4th first day.
finished 8th second.
did not have my tire pressures properly setup and had some wicked tire delfection

#123 ·
Re: (andrew1984)

Bringing it to devens this weekend near boston, let you know how it goes. Here is my e-mail hansenatorx@yahoo.com send me an e-mail now and again and keep me posted. Should be straight for next season though. Also going to lime rock on the 20th then NHIS on the 21st so it should be interesting.

#124 ·
Re: (mechanitech187)

i was invited to a hillclimb in vermont for the end of october.
is that far from you?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.