VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Post your favorite autocross action shot!

379K views 1K replies 333 participants last post by  ragingduck 
#1 ·
Lets see some photos of you in action at an event! See some cone-killin', three wheelin', Hoosier thrashin', autocross images!
Here's me and mine from yesterday, CCR-SCCA event at Statesville, NC.

See less See more
#44 ·
Re: (flatlackie)

My current car...it doesn't get autoxed anymore (b/c it sucks).

The car I currently co-drive....much more fun.
I'll have to dig up some of my GTi shots....that haD lots of three-wheel action thanks to the slicks, PSS9s and super heavy-duty Shine RSB....

#50 ·
Re: (oneday)

Quote, originally posted by oneday »
I'll have to dig up some of my GTi shots....that haD lots of three-wheel action thanks to the slicks, PSS9s and super heavy-duty Shine RSB....

You know my favorite autox action shot...because you took it! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
I don't have any of your photos on this computer, so these will have to suffice:

#57 ·
Re: Post your favorite autocross action shot! (be158)

Quote, originally posted by be158 »
some of mine

Now thats is just ree-duculus. I read your only fast because it never rained when you ran... so all your runs where in the dry.

Modified by Martinus at 12:01 PM 8-23-2007

#65 ·
Re: Post your favorite autocross action shot! (wvwjetta)

It's a SoloVee. Take a formula vee, yank out the little 1200cc engine, and drop in a hopped up 1600cc... Throw in a gearbox with much shorter gearing, and some hoosiers MUCH WIDER than what the formula Vee guys run...
Next season, I get even better heads, dual carbs, disc brakes, and a few other things.... Woot!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.