VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Post your favorite autocross action shot!

379K views 1K replies 333 participants last post by  ragingduck 
#1 ·
Lets see some photos of you in action at an event! See some cone-killin', three wheelin', Hoosier thrashin', autocross images!
Here's me and mine from yesterday, CCR-SCCA event at Statesville, NC.

See less See more
#36 ·
Re: Post your favorite autocross action shot! (Dan GSR)

I've had the dumb luck of having people take only ONE decent pic of each of my rides.
My first is a single frame vid capture...

Not clear, but good composition. Always been my favorite.
Next was my Jetta...

And now the Ghia...

this one's a close second for the Ghia though!

Fortunately for me, people are taking better pics of this one.

Modified by Charles R at 9:38 PM 8-16-2007

#41 ·
Re: (Gazornan)

Quote, originally posted by Gazornan »

You have got to show me how to do this...

well first use stock springs and struts second have the front struts start to go bad third have bad tires that dont get warm after a whole day of raceing 4th have autotech rear sway bar. then try to push hard and dive a little too deep in to corner was a blast doing it. left a good cloud of smoke and if i remember i didnt even go off course.

#44 ·
Re: (flatlackie)

My current car...it doesn't get autoxed anymore (b/c it sucks).

The car I currently co-drive....much more fun.
I'll have to dig up some of my GTi shots....that haD lots of three-wheel action thanks to the slicks, PSS9s and super heavy-duty Shine RSB....

#50 ·
Re: (oneday)

Quote, originally posted by oneday »
I'll have to dig up some of my GTi shots....that haD lots of three-wheel action thanks to the slicks, PSS9s and super heavy-duty Shine RSB....

You know my favorite autox action shot...because you took it! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
I don't have any of your photos on this computer, so these will have to suffice:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.