VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Post your favorite autocross action shot!

379K views 1K replies 333 participants last post by  ragingduck 
#1 ·
Lets see some photos of you in action at an event! See some cone-killin', three wheelin', Hoosier thrashin', autocross images!
Here's me and mine from yesterday, CCR-SCCA event at Statesville, NC.

See less See more
#1,020 ·
We have a nice older fella who's been autocrossing for 40 years show up every time out. He drives a minty red FB RX-7 with a little turbo on it but looks completely stock, like it just drove out of the showroom in 1983. He shoots a little bit for the heat he's not driving but never posts his pictures anywhere. What he will do, if he winds up getting a good picture of your car, is make a 4x6 print and either hand it to you if he sees you near your car the next time out, or just drop it in the drivers seat. I got a handful of mystery pictures over a few years before someone finally told me who was doing them. He doesn't want money or even credit for the photos, he just likes it when people enjoy seeing pictures of their car in action. He's got great panning skills as you can see above.

#1,023 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.