VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Post your favorite autocross action shot!

379K views 1K replies 333 participants last post by  ragingduck 
#1 ·
Lets see some photos of you in action at an event! See some cone-killin', three wheelin', Hoosier thrashin', autocross images!
Here's me and mine from yesterday, CCR-SCCA event at Statesville, NC.

See less See more
#20 ·
Re: Post your favorite autocross action shot! (Gazornan)

Here's me flogging my daily at an earlier CCR-SCCA event in Rock Hill, NC (where I met Gazorman).

Brad stopped by for a few rounds at Statesville with my youngest son. Saw your car and the Brown Rabbit run until they shut down the course. Stayed to watch the yellow Lotus and then the little guy had enough (it was hot!).

#132 ·
Re: (ianacole)

Here's a couple pics of my winter beater turned race car at our season wrap up event. Saturday morning started with a cold, wet rallycross. TSD rally on Saturday afternoon, and an autocross Sunday. I won my class in the autocross (special classes for this event), and got some bonus points for using the same car in all three events. Not sure how I placed overall, I'll have to wait until the results are tallied and posted on our club website (www.qcma.org)

#237 ·
Re: (veedub_gti_mkii)

Not the greatest but def. the latest .

60% chance of rain, so the daily got a turn ... after a little parts swap / removal . ( & yes I know its illegal for the class, but when you're slow no one cares. )

Getting around :

Conversation piece :

Usually looks like :

Modified by Martinus at 9:07 PM 4-29-2008

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.