VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Welcome. Please Read.

27K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Kahanho0 
#1 ·
Welcome to our new Technical forums geared toward information technology. Knowing Audi owners are very tech savvy and Technik is part of the Audi brand, we here at Fourtitude thought it would be apropriate to add forums geared toward the major topics that concern information technology.
Of course, you are probably already aware of the vast Technical Forums this website already has that are dedicated to engine and driveline subjects and shared with our sister website VWvortex.com as many versions of some of these drivetrains are also shared with the Volkswagen brand.
In addition, this forum is dedicated to the information systems that are unique to Audi automobiles. For now, we've started out lean with a Navigation Plus (non MMI cars) Forum, MMI Navigation Forum and a Multimedia and Telephone Integration forum.
Of course, this resource/experiment would be most successful with the help of forum members. Without reader interaction, these are just empty forums and we believe that if we do our absolute best to provide an unrivaled news and feature resource to Audi enthusiasts, our readers will in-turn support us by helping us to grow these forums.
Fourtitude is currently looking for moderators for these Multimedia Tech forums who can help find new information and post to the forums, building FAQs, etc. If you're interested in taking part, drop me an email personally george@fourtitude.com.

See less See more
#4 ·
Multimedia-Telephone-Integration

well it seems that there not be many people that have questions, So I'll ask it is not an integration question but it is a MMI tech question.. I am trying to figure out if I have a blue-tooth module in a 2011 avant item 142 on the build sheet.

142 QF0 L BDH without receiver (car phone)

Does this mean the phone will not sync as when I push the phone option in the MMI console it just read (please wait) forever... any help?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.