Fourtitude.com - Welcome. Please Read.
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

1. Member
      Blog Entries
      Cars
      2013 Audi TT S line competition, 1984 Audi 4000S quattro, 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
      01-03-2007 03:03 PM #1
      Welcome to our new Technical forums geared toward information technology. Knowing Audi owners are very tech savvy and Technik is part of the Audi brand, we here at Fourtitude thought it would be apropriate to add forums geared toward the major topics that concern information technology.
      Of course, you are probably already aware of the vast Technical Forums this website already has that are dedicated to engine and driveline subjects and shared with our sister website VWvortex.com as many versions of some of these drivetrains are also shared with the Volkswagen brand.
      In addition, this forum is dedicated to the information systems that are unique to Audi automobiles. For now, we've started out lean with a Navigation Plus (non MMI cars) Forum, MMI Navigation Forum and a Multimedia and Telephone Integration forum.
      Of course, this resource/experiment would be most successful with the help of forum members. Without reader interaction, these are just empty forums and we believe that if we do our absolute best to provide an unrivaled news and feature resource to Audi enthusiasts, our readers will in-turn support us by helping us to grow these forums.
      Fourtitude is currently looking for moderators for these Multimedia Tech forums who can help find new information and post to the forums, building FAQs, etc. If you're interested in taking part, drop me an email personally [email protected]

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 12-11-2013 01:23 AM #2
      I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will locate that extremely useful

Last edited by bank533; 04-24-2014 at 08:01 AM.

4. 12-30-2013 03:04 AM #3
      I will be coming back soon thanks for the great article.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

6. 11-15-2014 06:48 AM #4
      well i guess ill be first to start this out, ive been told that there is no true wiring harness for the audi tt, if anyone has more info that can help me out please any advice would be greatly appreciated.
      If you are looking for fast success in N10-005 dumps then join today to find complete pass4sure ccna security exam resources and pass usj.edu certifications on first try.

7. 05-25-2019 12:05 AM #5
      Quote Originally Posted by stacey66 View Post
      I will be coming back soon FileZilla UC Browser Rufus thanks for the great article.
      Fourtitude is currently looking for moderators for these Multimedia Tech forums who can help find new information and post to the forums, building FAQs, etc. If you're interested in taking part, drop me an email personally [email protected].
      Last edited by BAILITY; 05-28-2019 at 03:46 PM.