Fourtitude.com - '83 White Ur in Fresno, CA on Ebay
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

1. Member
      Blog Entries
      Cars
      2013 Audi TT S line competition, 1984 Audi 4000S quattro, 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
      09-09-2006 12:01 AM #1

Quote »
      Vehicle Description
      You are bidding on a rare 1983 Audi Turbo Quattro Coupe. These cars are also known as Ur-Q, which is German for Original Quattro. These cars took the Rally world by storm in 1982, prior to 1986 there were no all wheel drive or 4 wheel vehicles that could keep up to the strain and speed of rallying. Audi changed all that. Between 1982 and 1990 there were some 11,600 of these cars built and delivered worldwide. There were under 750 delivered to North America, the last arriving sometime in 1986.
      This car was originally sold in Colorado in 1983. It is believed that the second owner drove it to California sometime in 1989 or 1990. The car was sold to current owner in 1990 and has just under 64,000 MILES!! This car is in great shape and a blast to drive. The engine has less than 2000 miles since it was completely rebuilt. It is very strong turbo. The transmission shifts in all 5 gears without hesitation. The front and rear disk brakes are new with less than 2,000 miles on them. The car stops straight and smooth. The suspension is tight, and all are new bushings. There are no modifications to the engine or engine management. Tires are 2 year old Yokahamas with less than 2000 miles and still have lots of wear. Headlights are a combination of European H1 and H4's. The car has a new battery.
      The body was painted approximately 8 years ago, and still looks good. Both the engine hood and right front fender are replaced factory new from Audi. All glass is good, the right and left quarter windows have the Quattro script.
      The interior is brown and tan two tone leather and is in great condition. The front seats have been recovered with Factory Leather . The dash has the common cracking, There is a Pioneer CD player (with many options) installed and has a 500 watt amp in the trunk, but the speakers do not do it justice. The steering wheel is leather and original, not torn or flaky.
      This is a great car, much too fast, This car should be raced it is for someone who wants to own a REAL piece of automotive history this is a great car. Remember the car has just under 64,000 MILES.....
      The buyer pays for shipping, but I can help arrange shipping. I will need a $1000.00 non-refundable deposit with in 24 hours from the end of the auction. I reserve the right to refuse bids. Please feel free to ask any questions. I can send more pictures as required.
      People keep asking about the RIM's & Tires...They Are a factory Option they come on the AUDI QUATTRO SPORT 225x50x15

I am not affiliated. The listing can be found here...
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...QrdZ1

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Cars
      '77 200SX, '74 260Z 2+2, '74 CB200, '82 XV920, '15 SR400
      09-29-2006 04:05 AM #2
      disgusting... winning bid was under $7k!!

4. Banned
      10-11-2006 11:20 AM #3
      Quote, originally posted by reddragongti »
      disgusting... winning bid was under $7k!!
      WHY DIDN'T I SEE THIS SOONER He posted that before on Ebay as well and then i did see it, under $7K